Share Your Favorite Song That Best Celebrates UConn's Return To The Big East | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Share Your Favorite Song That Best Celebrates UConn's Return To The Big East

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Though the Isley Brothers do the definitive version. Yes, I did see them do this. They did every hit up to "Disco Lady"

I'm guessing it was 1970 when my college frat and 2 others hired Otis & Co. for a spring outdoor party that would have made Belushi proud. It was a grand old time.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I'm guessing it was 1970 when my college frat and 2 others hired Otis & Co. for a spring outdoor party that would have made Belushi proud. It was a grand old time.
Woohoo! So nice!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I had a song in mind.... from the AAC's perspective though. If I post it however ... it might would be my last post for a few months :oops: :confused::D:eek::rolleyes::( triaddukefan

Here is one from the UConn's perpspective

Reaction Score
Well, how about that, Rocky ...you and I, we went to different schools together!

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
“I will fulfill my need of conquest. . .”

Is that a recorder the one dude is rockin'? Not sure that I've heard that instrument in that setting before...but it works!

The drummer needs more cymbals. :rolleyes:

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I, uh, want to amend my previous statement about just one more. There is this other thing that keeps pushing up to my frontal lob and so it must be fed:

I love the first one. Honestly I never saw the sequel. I forgot there even was a sequel.

Reaction Score
…..again.

With a second treat for those hanging around for track II, the same performed by The Seekers, featuring one of my favorite voices, Judith Durham.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom