Sha'ki Holines Commits to UConn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Sha'ki Holines Commits to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Zach Frazer also played in the US Army All American game.

I was thinking in terms of recruiting classes, but I suppose that you have to consider transfers as "recruiting classes" also, so good point, Kgun.

Reaction Score
I was thinking in terms of recruiting classes, but I suppose that you have to consider transfers as "recruiting classes" also, so good point, Kgun.

I thought that was what you meant ... but I figured I'd mention it anyway ... FHCRE recruited Zach pretty hard but his offer list was pretty stacked.

Reaction Score
There's an article on Scout about Holines, if any of the 3-4 subscribers there wants to share

Reaction Score
There's an article on Scout about Holines, if any of the 3-4 subscribers there wants to share

My son and his buddy, a senior football player at Agawam HS, were over the house last night and it seems he saw on his twitter or Facebook he was definitely going to UConn after some rumors said otherwise. My son's buddy is one of the very few good players at Agawam and said this kid is an absolute beast, fast, athletic and sculpted.........nice job by the staff staying with it on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom