Shai McKensie VA Tech transfer candidate | The Boneyard

Shai McKensie VA Tech transfer candidate

Reaction Score
I wrote about Shai in an earlier post. He was a 4 star running back who had an ACL his freshman year at VA Tech but is looking for a new home. Apparently there are some health questions. I have attached the latest news (3 hours ago) which includes his email address and other contact info.

Shai McKenzie details restrictions place on Virginia Tech transfer

Also here is a piece on the state of his health. It might be worth contacting him and giving him a physical. Could be a great pick up if he is healthy!

Hokies Running Back Shai McKenzie Disputes Injury Status

Reaction Score
Why are we posting email addresses and contact info? This stuff is getting creepy.

In fairness to Carl, the kid posted it on twitter himself inviting coaches to reach out to him. It just so happens that the article quotes that twitter post.

That being said, Carl, please for the love of all that is Weist, do not contact that kid. We have trained professionals on the UConn staff to do that kind of stuff. ;)

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
For some reason, this thread reminds me of the dude who submitted a FOIA request for CR-related info and came here to brag about it.

Reaction Score
I miss the days when @Jimmy Serrano was ruining the boneyard and @ktuck911 was the source for all potential transfers we never had a chance at landing.

For a school that finished dead last in offense in 2016 it would be irresponsible not to contact Shai. Here is the release letter. It's worth a shout out from one of the coaches to reach out to the young man.

pic.twitter.com/xiyTGrjl2V

IMG_0422.JPG

Reaction Score
Did you enjoy the march in Washington with the girls!

This is an even stranger post than the OP. Why don't you stick to lecturing us about Cummings' incredible coaching prowess.

Reaction Score
"Randy?"

"Yes..?"

"It's Confident Carl on the line..."

"Who?"

"Confident Carl...from the Boneyard..."

"Why didn't you say so! Put him through immediately!"
Hysterical. Well done

Reaction Score
"Randy?"

"Yes..?"

"It's Confident Carl on the line..."

"Who?"

"Confident Carl...from the Boneyard..."

"Why didn't you say so! Put him through immediately!"

No, I'm high tech, I sent an email:

To
terry.richardson@uconn.edu rhett.lashlee@uconn.edu corey.edsall@uconn.edu ryan.steinburg@uconn.edu
Today at 2:44 PM
Just saw this latest news release on Shai. May be already on radar but thought I would pass on just in case.
He wants to get an email! Show him some love! Could be worth a work out!

If healthy this kid might be something special, 4 star out of HS, from PA. Had an ACL frosh year.

Here is something on his health

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I am guessing you meant that as an insult but I don't know why in the world it would be.

Someone bringing the Cesspool onto one of the sports boards is the #1 sign their argument has nothing left in the tank.

Reaction Score
I wrote about Shai in an earlier post. He was a 4 star running back who had an ACL his freshman year at VA Tech but is looking for a new home. Apparently there are some health questions. I have attached the latest news (3 hours ago) which includes his email address and other contact info.

Also here is a piece on the state of his health. It might be worth contacting him and giving him a physical. Could be a great pick up if he is healthy!

How about reading "Boosters" section of NCAA regs? You might not post like this again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom