Shabazz | The Boneyard

Shabazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
He played great. Looked so much better than he has in every other game for the last month. 7 assists, 1 TO, shot 4-6 from the floor. We're going to need this kind of play to have a chance to make a run at the end of the season here.

Also, to huskymagic: don't respond to this thread, unless you're going to apologize to Shabazz.

Reaction Score
The team is playing with more composure now. It's unfortunate it took them this long to take games more seriously. Shabazz was shooting threes with his legs split not too long ago. That was, I hate to say it, cockiness. All we probably need to do is play better defense, penetrate defenses better and get better play from our big men. Our three-point shooting was excellent today. Probably the best performance the whole season. Now we need to work on the inside game.

Reaction Score
He played great. Looked so much better than he has in every other game for the last month. 7 assists, 1 TO, shot 4-6 from the floor. We're going to need this kind of play to have a chance to make a run at the end of the season here.

Also, to huskymagic: don't respond to this thread, unless you're going to apologize to Shabazz.

You won't hear from magic he'll still be calling for no Bazz and for 35 minutes from Roscoe and AO.............he did play well today and we need a lot more of this kind of game. He and Boat playing well make for a tough backcourt no doubt!

Reaction Score
I don't typically like Shabazz as a player but today he played like a PG and I loved it.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
He played really well today. See? I can be up front of it.

Reaction Score
You won't hear from magic he'll still be calling for no Bazz and for 35 minutes from Roscoe and AO.............he did play well today and we need a lot more of this kind of game. He and Boat playing well make for a tough backcourt no doubt!
Roscoe was bad. AO didn't give himself much of a shot--but if he didn't commit those two early fouls he was headed for a good game. He was into it.

Roscoe. Oh Roscoe. He's such an easy player to root for, but he's in such a funk. I was behind him starting today because he played hard against Louisville. But all the kids played hard today.

caw

Reaction Score
Best game in a month or so for him. He didn't force anything he didn't need to on offense and played solid defense for most of the game. There was only 1 possession I remember he left his man open.

Reaction Score
Best game in a month or so for him. He didn't force anything he didn't need to on offense and played solid defense for most of the game. There was only 1 possession I remember he left his man open.
His defense needed work. He didn't get out (or at least a hand out) on two threes early in the first half, and then lost his guy in the corner for a three in the second.

That said, much improved. And Boatright, unfortunately, made some poor plays as well. He got killed by Triche by reaching around for the steal, leaving Triche with an easy foul-line jumper during that first half collapse.

Reaction Score
His defense needed work. He didn't get out (or at least a hand out) on two threes early in the first half, and then lost his guy in the corner for a three in the second.

That said, much improved. And Boatright, unfortunately, made some poor plays as well. He got killed by Triche by reaching around for the steal, leaving Triche with an easy foul-line jumper during that first half collapse.[/quote

Agreed wish they would just keep their guys in front of them and just drive the bigger guards crazy like little nats!! Every once in a while pounce for the steal but don't put the rest of the defense at a disadvantage so often. But better today......

Reaction Score

Agreed wish they would just keep their guys in front of them and just drive the bigger guards crazy like little nats!! Every once in a while pounce for the steal but don't put the rest of the defense at a disadvantage so often. But better today......[/quote]

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Nice game for Shabazz, more patient, some great passes, good shooting, better pushing the ball, just a good all around game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom