Shabazz Napier to | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Shabazz Napier to

Reaction Score
It pained me to watch Shane Larkin who Bazz & Boat ate for lunch in NCAAs have a very productive role for the Celtics last season.
Larkin played for Miami. I don't think UConn played Miami while he was there. Are you thinking of Scottie Wilbekin of Florida?

Reaction Score
Larkin played for Miami. I don't think UConn played Miami while he was there. Are you thinking of Scottie Wilbekin of Florida?
I think Miami & Florida merged teams, Are they different players? ;)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Love the show and go's.

Reaction Score
I have to look back what they did sandwiches around that Louisville game in 09 and around the dismantling of Kentucky in 2011 in the preseason tourney. Those are the only other 2 that immediate jump out at me as potential options without doing any heavy research.

That Kentucky game was in Maui and I still marvel at the looks on the faces of the Kentucky fans. Stunned doesn't do it justice, and one I know tried to alibi about how young Kentucky was.
At the end of the year, after beating them in the National Semi-Final, I totaled up minutes played by their freshmen and ours and it was almost exactly the same. Sent it to him so he couldn't be delusional and use it as an excuse.

Reaction Score
Haven't seen it anywhere, but have the $ terms been revealed? Kind of odd it hasn't been?

Reaction Score
Really don't like that he had to take a team option. Just goes to show just how bad this year's free agency squeeze was.

It's a legit 4 years of service minimum contract with a team option. It's dreadful for him. The only chance it's not picked up is if his career is over.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Really don't like that he had to take a team option. Just goes to show just how bad this year's free agency squeeze was.

There’s plenty of teams who hadn’t used their mle.

I figured someone would give him closer to that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom