Shabazz Napier appeared to hurt his ankle badly at the very end of practice. He was crumpled on the | The Boneyard

Shabazz Napier appeared to hurt his ankle badly at the very end of practice. He was crumpled on the

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Shabazz Napier appeared to hurt his ankle badly at the very end of practice. He was crumpled on the ground, writhing in pain for several moments. Trainer James Doran tended to him, and Napier eventually got up, walked around and appeared fine.

http://borgesblognhr.blogspot.com/

Reaction Score
"He wanted to end the drill," joked Calhoun, who never looked concerned even while Napier was down.

LOVE IT

Reaction Score
The Drummond comments are priceless. Boatright and Drummond have become a very solid pair off the court. Confidence confidence confidence. Great to see Bazz is doing well. We obviously can't afford to lose him.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I was starving to death today. Seriously, I had no food and was clearly on the path to a withered death. It was a terrible predicament that I was in!

Then I had a bagel at Dunkin Donuts and I was fine.

Perhaps a little more thought could have gone into the headline of the original post. We cannot cut and paste our way through life.

Reaction Score
I was starving to death today. Seriously, I had no food and was clearly on the path to a withered death. It was a terrible predicament that I was in!

Then I had a bagel at Dunkin Donuts and I was fine.

Perhaps a little more thought could have gone into the headline of the original post. We cannot cut and paste our way through life.
LOL!

The lead post reminded me of those good news bad news things, except he started out with the bad news that turned out to be...welll...no news to begin with. Hum...now that I think about it, it wasn't really one of those good news bad news deals after all.

By the way, is there a way that someone can make a change where the author of a post can change to subject line. The choice is to live with whatever we come up with, or delete the entire post. This one is a perfect example of where the author just might have wanted to change the title.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The Lamb article can be forgiven. This cannot. You must go over to the Cuse board, announce you are a UConn fan and then proceed to read all the commentary about how superior they are to UConn, how JC has made UConn into a renegade program, how UConn will be in an irrelevant conference and how Bernie Fine is being rail roaded.

Reaction Score
"He wanted to end the drill," joked Calhoun, who never looked concerned even while Napier was down.

LOVE IT
Reminds me of a time me and DogMania were at a practice and Hasheem went down and looked like he was seriously hurt. The trainer came running over to attend to him and JC looked over and didn't show an ounce of concern. Ended up Hasheem was fine. We joked that Hasheem was just acting like international soccer players that he'd watched as a kid growing up!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Reminds me of a time me and DogMania were at a practice and Hasheem went down and looked like he was seriously hurt. The trainer came running over to attend to him and JC looked over and didn't show an ounce of concern. Ended up Hasheem was fine. We joked that Hasheem was just acting like international soccer players that he'd watched as a kid growing up!
I remember you guys posting that event.

Reaction Score
What about the end article on that page? Seth Davis appearing on HBO's real sex in the '90's and talking about wanting to be naked in the White House. This was right before the Clinton 'episode" and Davis' father was special council for Clinton. Come on it's almost Christmas. We're being handed a gift!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom