Shabaaz Napier to the Warriors? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Shabaaz Napier to the Warriors?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
When he got minutes in Brooklyn, I thought he played well. Maybe I am biased, but I think he can contribute regularly and be part of the second unit.
Played well at times, but very inconsistent. Towards the end of the year his play was pretty poor.

Reaction Score
When he got minutes in Brooklyn, I thought he played well. Maybe I am biased, but I think he can contribute regularly and be part of the second unit.

I agree. Shabazz has had some great games when given enough minutes and can be a contributor off the bench....but so can a lot of other players. The competition at the end of nba rosters is brutal

Reaction Score
I think he's a perfect Warrior in that he does almost everything well, can shoot from deep and moves the ball exceptionally well. I just hope Steve Kerr agrees.
Kerr loved bazz and boat and the idea of 2 scoring point guards on the floor. He announced that 2011 championship game before leaving to Oakland. Bazz may be a secret to everyone but him.

Reaction Score
Not really what happened, watched most the Nets games last year....once the other guards got healthy in 2nd half of season there were no minutes for him anymore. He played well enough in 1st half of season when he had the opportunity but healthy Levert, Dinwiddie and even Crabbe were ahead of him in rotation.
that’s kind of the point. i want him to be better than losing minutes to rotational guards on a 7th seeded team. minutes played is often a good indicator of performance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom