SG/SF Andre Jackson | The Boneyard

SG/SF Andre Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Recruiting services all have him as a high four-star. 38/40/38 at ESPN, 247, and Rivals.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Even with JB nearing retirement I think this one is going to be an uphill battle for us, but good lord would I love to steal this kid from Cuses backyard.

Reaction Score
Albany is closer to Hartford than it is to Syracuse. So... it may be Cuse's backyard in a manner of speaking, but I've always felt Albany was more NYC oriented than upstate oriented. More Giants fans there than Bills fans, for instance.

Reaction Score
Albany is closer to Hartford than it is to Syracuse. So... it may be Cuse's backyard in a manner of speaking, but I've always felt Albany was more NYC oriented than upstate oriented. More Giants fans there than Bills fans, for instance.

I’m from there you are 100% incorrect. It’s much more upstate NY than NYC. Don’t confuse Western NY with Upstste. Christ

Reaction Score

Not sure why he's calling Jackson a 5 star, because hes a 4 star in the 3 major rankings.

They were in a live video together. He was asked what was your first offer so he said Umass and talked about that. But then kept going and talked about how Syracuse was his 2nd and they picked him up early and they’ve gotten close. Then says on a couple different occasions that he’s going to the dome to watch the Miami Syracuse game. He then said “I’m not sure when I’m going to take my official (to SU)” so he is very interested in them.
When asked when he’ll make a commitment he said “If I find a school I really like I’m not going to wait for it, I’ll probably just make my decision then.”
Maybe waiting for other schools to get involved and show interest.
His top schools that he lists:
Syracuse
Georgetown
UConn
(he listed those three really quick)
Then pauses and says he likes
Lousiville
Kansas
And that they’ve been talking to them
And then Marquette
And then randomly after all of this he says that he talked with Gmac on FaceTime recently from Syracuse... “I like Syracuse”
Then said it will be around Peach Jam (mid July) and the AAU season.
He also seemed interested in Kansas even though they haven’t offered him.
With all the names in 2020 we got a good shot but right now it looks like we got slim odds. He’s a great player and all but I think we only lose CV that year so slim scholarships as we stand. He would be a great add and we still have a good chance but we will probably only add 1-3 players in 2020. I’m thinking that 2021 could be a big year to add talent if the team trends in the right direction.

Reaction Score
He would be a great add and we still have a good chance but we will probably only add 1-3 players in 2020. I’m thinking that 2021 could be a big year to add talent if the team trends in the right direction.

We also seem to be in early on a lot of elite players in 2021, chiefly Kuminga, Moussa Cisse, AJ Griffin, and Franck Kepnang. I agree that Hurley will not look to add more than a couple pieces in 2020 and instead go for a massive 2021 group.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
B908AE32-0323-4BDA-891D-F250F67728CD.jpeg

Reaction Score
Fun highlights!

This kid plays a lot like me; behind the back, off the back board, dunk with ease.

The only difference is I’m doing that on a 7’ hoop in the driveway after a good ole hammy stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom