SG/SF Andre Jackson | Page 2 | The Boneyard

SG/SF Andre Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Gotta think Cuse is coming up soon, anyone else in the mix?
The second tweet said he's going to plan an OV to Stanford. Marquette offered the other day and has his EYBL teammate Symir Torrence committed. Georgetown and Indiana are in on him too. Then of course there's Syracuse.

Reaction Score
Short list of offers for a kid rated #47 and none other than UConn with any credibility.
Others are Cincinnati, GW, Indiana, Iowa, UMass and Syracuse.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Short list of offers for a kid rated #47 and none other than UConn with any credibility.
I didn't realize Cincinnati, Indiana, Iowa and Syracuse had no credibility. The more you know.
EDIT: You also casually left out offers from other credibility-less programs such as Xavier and Maryland.

Last edited:

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Syracuse is considered the favorite, so the no credibility sentiment seems a little misguided here. Especially since they just beat the crap out of Louisville and have the win at Duke to brag about.

Reaction Score
Do we think he will announce this year or wait until he is a Senior? From the looks of it, if he announces here soon, it could be a good thing for us.

Reaction Score
“For UConn we’re trying to figure out a day that works. It’s hard because they want me to visit for a home game and we have games always on the same day, but we want to find a date that works.”

He also said UConn was one of the only team’s that have watched him play this season. Jackson said the gym was more packed prior to the season beginning.

As for other schools that are involved that haven’t offered Jackson: “I’ve been talking to Louisville, Ohio State, and Kansas but none of those three have offered yet.”

Top-40 junior Andre Jackson discusses recruitment, three desired officials.

Reaction Score
“For UConn we’re trying to figure out a day that works. It’s hard because they want me to visit for a home game and we have games always on the same day, but we want to find a date that works.”

He also said UConn was one of the only team’s that have watched him play this season. Jackson said the gym was more packed prior to the season beginning.

As for other schools that are involved that haven’t offered Jackson: “I’ve been talking to Louisville, Ohio State, and Kansas but none of those three have offered yet.”

Top-40 junior Andre Jackson discusses recruitment, three desired officials.
It seems like once we find a guy we want, we will not be out-worked. You'll never sign everyone but results come from effort

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I didn't realize Cincinnati, Indiana, Iowa and Syracuse had no credibility. The more you know.
EDIT: You also casually left out offers from other credibility-less programs such as Xavier and Maryland.

Can't wait to see @Scrutiner follow this up by using Jackson's facial expression to conduct an in-depth analysis of his mental health.

Reaction Score

I love it. I thought it might be obvious, but I guess I'll have to avoid dry humor in the future since some people just don't get it.

To put it in perspective, there are a lot of people on the Boneyard dumping on Syracuse and Cincinnati all the time, laughing at some of their recruits, etc. and now you give me grief for mocking those type comments?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I love it. I thought it might be obvious, but I guess I'll have to avoid dry humor in the future since some people just don't get it.

To put it in perspective, there are a lot of people on the Boneyard dumping on Syracuse and Cincinnati all the time, laughing at some of their recruits, etc. and now you give me grief for mocking those type comments?

If your dry humor or sarcasm isn’t coming across to anyone reading it, perhaps you might reconsider your approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom