Seton Hall will be a tough win on Tuesday...... | The Boneyard

Seton Hall will be a tough win on Tuesday......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
WVU taking it on the chin right now on ESPN2....

Seton Hall looks to be a much improved team, looks like it will be a tough test without JC on Tuesday night.

Get a W tomorrow and turn focus to the Hall on Tuesday.

SCHuskyFan

Reaction Score
They're not improved - they're very bad.

But pretty much every game this year has been tough, so I'm not expecting that one to be any different.

Reaction Score
They're not improved - they're very bad.

But pretty much every game this year has been tough, so I'm not expecting that one to be any different.

Are you kidding me? They just beat a decent WVU team by 19 points, and also have a solid road win @ Dayton. I think the loss of Hazell was addition by subtraction for them. It was fun to watch him shoot, but clearly there was a more balanced team behind him as we're seeing now. This is going to be a real tough one on Tuesday. If you think this team is very bad then I'm not sure what else to tell you.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I'd expect nothing less than a tough game. Big East road games are always exceptionally difficult, and although Seton Hall got blown out by Syracuse, they are a 12-2 team with a couple of quality wins. They'll be very tough to beat at home, especially without JC.

Reaction Score
UCONN got blown out by a fringe NCAA tournament team last year....Seton Hall is still going to be a tough team this year with Theodore and Pope. Willard is the best coach they have had in awhile. Florida just showed those outside the Big East that no road game is easy (Depaul might be the exception). We dont have any teams like BCU that lay down at home....all road wins are huge in the Big East.

Reaction Score
All depends on which Hall team you get. The one who played the Cuse rears its ugly head a lot but they can be pretty good at times also as you saw vs WVU. Inconsistent but talented - Pope is playing very well.

Reaction Score
Pope is a senior , tried New Mexico St. I believe for a short while and came back home and finally as a senior is living up to his promise. Hope he plays a bad game on Tues. or we can D him up and our bigs play well and a lot of defending him would be Alex.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
The folks on this board who get their shorts in a bunch over close games our very young team plays I'm sure realize how many really talented players there are on most teams and that a W is a W no matter how the game plays out. USF has a bunch of talented players - I didn't say NBA material necessarily - but good D1 college players. Yesterday, a very good Mizzou team got all it wanted on the road from an ODU team that has a mediocre record at best. Those sorts of games are not all that uncommon. UConn is still very young and has lost only one game, a game that they let a very big lead get away. Our team finished 9th in the league last year and lost its best player. It's still finding its way and winning. I'd be totally pleased if they have less than 5 losses in a league that has a lot of very good teams and beyond that, several dangerous teams, and SH is one of them, driven by Pope who will give whoever guards him a handful. . RU just beat a pretty decent UF team. I think that DePaul is the only BE team that I would be totally surprised to see give us a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom