Seton hall just beat nova | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Seton hall just beat nova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That they were ever considered a 1 seed is scary enough. Not enough good teams I suppose. WSU, Florida and Arizona should be locks. Last spot is up for grabs among Louisville, UVA, Duke and even Michigan. Maybe Syracuse if they win out beating NCST, Duke and UVA.

Jerry Palm has Duke as a #4. No, not the fourth #1, but as a #4 seed.
He has Wisconsin as the fourth #1. With Mich, Kan, Syr, Vill as #2s.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I can't see KU. Really tough schedule, but just too many losses. What if UVA loses somewhere in their tournament? I could see Cuse or Duke getting it if either of them win. So with the probable champion of the ACC getting one, with Florida and (bleh) Wichita State essentially locked in, I say AZ gets it as long as they win their tournament, which they should. Top 10 SoS with three total losses, only one coming outside the top 50 to #53 Cal.

Embiid is also very questionable.
yeah i say kansas bc they played a tough schdedule, won their conference and if they win their tourney... if uva was duke they would be given the 1 seed... yeah i think between those and if AZ wins the tourney then them too

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
If Providence makes the NIT and nobody sees it, does THAT count?
with villanova out of the way - as much as I despise that program - don't count PeeCee out

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Jerry Palm has Duke as a #4. No, not the fourth #1, but as a #4 seed.
He has Wisconsin as the fourth #1. With Mich, Kan, Syr, Vill as #2s.

If either Wiscy or Michigan wins the B1G, they will have a claim on that #1, the other should be a #2. But it depends on the ACC as well. Where does he have UVA? Conf tournaments will decide the 2's and 3's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom