Seton Hall 3/3 - anyone else get tickets? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Seton Hall 3/3 - anyone else get tickets?

Reaction Score
My father enters the NCAA lotto every year to buy Final 4 tix. Sometimes he sells them, but usually he goes. He has been to about 20. He won the right to buy tix this year but the NCAA didn't allow him to. He was given 2 options - get a full refund, or roll over his chance to buy next year. Will tix be sold to the general public?
My guess is the schools will probably get most of the tickets with the leftovers being sold.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
My guess is the schools will probably get most of the tickets with the leftovers being sold.
Prices being ridiculous I will assume? Unless most people are being cautious, choose not to go, and the demand is low. Will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Reaction Score
Prices being ridiculous I will assume? Unless most people are being cautious, choose not to go, and the demand is low. Will be interesting to see how that plays out.
Again just a guess I think it would be the same price. I can’t see them charge double or triple because less fans. Most teams are keeping the same prices this year.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Again just a guess I think it would be the same price. I can’t see them charge double or triple because less fans. Most teams are keeping the same prices this year.
I mean if you or I want to go. We would obviously have to buy on the secondary market - if there even is one? Or would we only be able to go with tickets through the schools? And the person issued the tickets has to be the one that uses them?

Reaction Score
No luck for me being picked for tix. Hope all who are making the trip make their voices heard and get to see a big win!

Reaction Score
I took a flyer in put in for 4 via the lottery system or whatever they had to allocate. I was very surprised to see an email come through today that I got them! Super excited to see this year's Husky team in person. I know capacity is only 10% - but I was hoping a bunch of UCONN fans will be there too.
wow. great job !!

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
anyone know if Willard does postgame press conferences? I can't find one from yesterday, or the 1st game for that matter.

Reaction Score
Definitely wasn't a ton of us there last night, but it sure was fun. I was getting blasted by Seton Hall fans around me, but most of them were gone before the final horn. Loved every second of being there.
Not bashing seton hall fans but that was such a lame crowd.

They went up big early and barley got up to cheer.

Reaction Score
Definitely wasn't a ton of us there last night, but it sure was fun. I was getting blasted by Seton Hall fans around me, but most of them were gone before the final horn. Loved every second of being there.

I only saw maybe 3 or 4 other groups of UCONN fans but I think they heard us - I know the Uconn bench looked up to where my group was sitting - Whaley gave us a post game clap.

It is great that we got tickets and their season tix holders did not...

Reaction Score
anyone know if Willard does postgame press conferences? I can't find one from yesterday, or the 1st game for that matter.
He did a post game interview on seton hall radio... heard it immediately after game. Not sure where you could find clip though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom