Seton Hall 3/3 - anyone else get tickets? | The Boneyard

Seton Hall 3/3 - anyone else get tickets?

Reaction Score
I took a flyer in put in for 4 via the lottery system or whatever they had to allocate. I was very surprised to see an email come through today that I got them! Super excited to see this year's Husky team in person. I know capacity is only 10% - but I was hoping a bunch of UCONN fans will be there too.

Last edited:

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Damn that’s awesome! I didn’t even try to put an application in because they were saying season ticket holders and students get priority.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Do we have a time for this game yet? TV?

Reaction Score
I also put my name in the lottery for 2 tix for this game. I haven't received an email yet but I'm crossing my fingers for a weekday road trip to Jersey is in the cards

Reaction Score
Who else is trying to get out to Indianapolis this month?
I'm going to try. Do you know anything about tickets? I know some capacity is allowed, but I have not heard anything about actual ticket sales. The BE Tournament is supposedly allowing some capacity as well. But no regular fans and no general admission ticket sales as far as I know. Family, friends of the program, etc...

Reaction Score
I'm going to try. Do you know anything about tickets? I know some capacity is allowed, but I have not heard anything about actual ticket sales. The BE Tournament is supposedly allowing some capacity as well. But no regular fans and no general admission ticket sales as far as I know. Family, friends of the program, etc...
Me too. I know that there are different venues, each with different restrictions. For example, IU's Assembly Hall is only allowing 500 people but others might be closer to 25% capacity. No idea about the ticket process though.

Reaction Score
I also put my name in the lottery for 2 tix for this game. I haven't received an email yet but I'm crossing my fingers for a weekday road trip to Jersey is in the cards
Check spam. That’s where my email went.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Don't you need proof of a recent negative covid test to attend the game Wednesday? If so, better get one soon and/or get your vax.

Reaction Score
Me too. I know that there are different venues, each with different restrictions. For example, IU's Assembly Hall is only allowing 500 people but others might be closer to 25% capacity. No idea about the ticket process though.
I don't buy enough tickets to know much about vividseats.com. Normally I purchase through stubhub. They currently have final four tickets starting around $900/day. Doesn't look like they have all session tickets available. So ~$2k for the whole weekend.... for nose bleeds. Interesting. I'm not sure if I'm bold/confident enough about our chances to pull the trigger on Final Four tickets right now. Going to think about it this week.

Also, I need to look into Covid Tests. If I need to have a recent test...etc..

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
really? i thought the BET was no-fans?

Reaction Score
really? i thought the BET was no-fans?
I think no fans is accurate, but it sounds like some will still be in the arena.

"Tickets will not be sold to the general public and no public box office sales will be made. However, the league plans to give each school a limited amount of tickets, according to NJ.com"

I assume this means school officials, friends, family, etc...

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
My father enters the NCAA lotto every year to buy Final 4 tix. Sometimes he sells them, but usually he goes. He has been to about 20. He won the right to buy tix this year but the NCAA didn't allow him to. He was given 2 options - get a full refund, or roll over his chance to buy next year. Will tix be sold to the general public?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom