Seth Greenberg picks UConn 4th in the AAC | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Seth Greenberg picks UConn 4th in the AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
SMU is ready to surprise the college hoops world this year after finishing 15-17 last year. Top 3 finish in AAC with a tourney birth. Love transfer Nic Moore and their 2 other big additions.

Larry Brown will get quite a bit of ink this year. IMHO
Give me a break. SMU might win a few more games this year than last, but they aren't finishing in the top3, or if they do, we might as well drop basketball as a mens sport and send the players to cheerleading camp, because this league is going to be beyond dreadful.

Reaction Score
Give me a break. SMU might win a few more games this year than last, but they aren't finishing in the top3, or if they do, we might as well drop basketball as a mens sport and send the players to cheerleading camp, because this league is going to be beyond dreadful.

We shall see ! ;)

SMU is ready to dance their way into March Madness doing the Cha Cha, Salsa & Merengue dance! Its finally fiesta time on the Hilltop. The Hilltop will be rocking as Nic Moore, Keith Frazier & Yanick Moreira provide the ponies with an influx of talent that will enable Hall of Fame coach Larry Brown to punch his ticket into the biggest dance in the country otherwise known as March Madness!

“All these other coaches wanted to talk about letting me do what I wanted to do,” Moreira said. “Coach Brown said listen to me, and I’ll make you a pro player. I thought that was great. He was just different.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom