Seth Davis: Who is a team outside the top 15 who could make a run at the Final Four? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Seth Davis: Who is a team outside the top 15 who could make a run at the Final Four?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My point is UConn is a better team than PC, Miami and WSU, and with PC and WSU I do not think it is even close.

You said "Right now I wouldn't pick UConn to beat Providence, Miami or WSU either." Which I firmly disagree with, that is all.

Glad that it is not even close bro. Love the optimism.

Thanks for sharing your insight. Have a good1. Should be a great scene @ MSG against Maryland. Really hoping we get the BIG W.

Reaction Score
When I see "bro" appended to sentences like that, it reads like a replacement for not being able to use one of the banned words.

Reaction Score
Clearly you have not watched PC, Miami or WSU play.

Which of the 2 WSU wins really impressed you? The one against Charleston Southern or was it the Emporia St. one?

I get people are slow and see we lose so that means we stink, but some of these posts are absurd.

In WSU's defense Vanvleet has been hurt and not playing, I'm sure any team in the country would look a lot worse with one of their top 2 players out.

Reaction Score
You do realize there's a difference between November ball and March ball, don't you? I recommend slowing your roll....but I can only recommend. There was a you in November '10 and there was a you in November '13. Don't be another you.

I can only judge on what I've seen so far. None of us can predict future development, injuries, chemistry, etc.

I think we have the pieces to be good by the end of the year, Ollie just needs to make the right decisions when it comes to rotations and giving the right players minutes.

Reaction Score
My point is UConn is a better team than PC, Miami and WSU, and with PC and WSU I do not think it is even close.

You said "Right now I wouldn't pick UConn to beat Providence, Miami or WSU either." Which I firmly disagree with, that is all.

As of now I see us being about equal to PC and Miami because of the unknown for all of those teams. WSU for now is struggling so I feel we are better. I think BDH's last sentence in his original post is correct, "Tuesday night that can all change". I like our team a lot but there have been signs which are a bit scary for a talented team. Watching without the national flag blue lenses I'm just not sure we're better than those teams right now. I certainly feel we have a more talented 10 man rotation but paper means little. Let's see how things play out but no one here is wrong or right in what they see as a fitting comparison as of today.

Reaction Score
You are not in our conference, you are not on our schedule, yet you come here and have over 1k posts but I am obsessed?

hahahaha, get a life man you are posting on a UConn board at 1 am on Saturday, are message boards the only place you can get human interaction late on a Friday night? I feel bad for you.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
You are not in our conference, you are not on our schedule, yet you come here and have over 1k posts but I am obsessed?

hahahaha, get a life man you are posting on a UConn board at 1 am on Saturday, are message boards the only place you can get human interaction late on a Friday night? I feel bad for you.

In fairness, if he doesn't come here for some (sometimes) intelligent MCBB discussion, where is he going to go?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Is that in socks or shoes? What kind of socks?

I'm guessing construction boots, no socks. But you'll have to ask South Tampa Bill. This is what I pictured whenever he used to post though. Hell, this might be him.

facebook_1551260500.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Time zones? Am I suppose to know where you live? What kind of self-absorbed weirdo are you?

Even if you lived on the west coast posting on a UConn board as a PC fan at 10:30pm on a Friday night is just as equally depressing.

Reaction Score
As of now I see us being about equal to PC and Miami because of the unknown for all of those teams. WSU for now is struggling so I feel we are better. I think BDH's last sentence in his original post is correct, "Tuesday night that can all change". I like our team a lot but there have been signs which are a bit scary for a talented team. Watching without the national flag blue lenses I'm just not sure we're better than those teams right now. I certainly feel we have a more talented 10 man rotation but paper means little. Let's see how things play out but no one here is wrong or right in what they see as a fitting comparison as of today.

Tuesday is a huge night indeed. Hopefully everyone will be on the BY Tuesday night after a HUGE OOC victory. I expect The Garden will be electric! Good win for PC last night but found myself rooting for RI. The Zona win looks a little better for PC now. Long season though filled with peaks and valleys for many teams. Providence from January 19th to January 30th will tell us a lot about PC. If Providence can split those 4 you have to assume they will be positioned for a good tournament seed barring any slip ups against Rider, Bryant, BC or SJ.

I can't wait for Tuesday evening. We will learn a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom