seriously ot: Ray Kasongo | The Boneyard

seriously ot: Ray Kasongo

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
UNLV has zero standards in this respect, fun school to play at though if your not a high-major D1 prospect.

Reaction Score
UNLV has zero standards in this respect, fun school to play at though if your not a high-major D1 prospect.
I don't want to go through their whole roster but honestly the top end talent on that team is better than UConn's right now. I don't think they get many recruits who aren't high major D1 prospects.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Dave Rice doesn't even break a sweat rolling over UConn for a recruit - Derrick Jones was a case study in how much better they are at the game than we are.

They're not even taking risky kids. They're beating good teams for good players.

Reaction Score
Dave Rice doesn't even break a sweat rolling over UConn for a recruit - Derrick Jones was a case study in how much better they are at the game than we are.

They're not even taking risky kids. They're beating good teams for good players.
Derrick Jones is a risky player from everything I was told. Not saying he won't be eligible and be a great player but was told many times by many people that academics are not the greatest with him.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Derrick Jones is a risky player from everything I was told. Not saying he won't be eligible and be a great player but was told many times by many people that academics are not the greatest with him.

His academics were good enough for UConn to be all-in on him, so that's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom