Serious DeBerry Question | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Serious DeBerry Question

Reaction Score
Hello all, I have a serious question and am looking for anyone who has an answer, not a theory, opinion or thought. I am hoping that someone might have some insight and have some sort of supporting details/facts to back up their answer.

My question is, does anyone know why DeBerry is so limited this season? The couple of times she has been in the game she has been fun to watch, shows great energy, and was a spark at times. The other night against Creighton they said she most likely would not play and she didn't. Does anyone know why???

Hearst Connecticut Media reported again today that, "DeBerry warmed up with the team before Sunday’s game and is recovering from COVID-19 and other unspecified issues. Fudd hasn’t played since Nov. 22 due to a foot injury...."

No one has explained what those "other unspecified issues" are. No one here has bothered to explain them either. I'm guessing that the program would not have told reporters about other unspecified issues unless they were real. And would not have mentioned those other "issues" unless they were important. So your question about why she's so limited this season is valid, and we don't have the full picture.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom