OT: - Serena Is Being Punished | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Serena Is Being Punished

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Did you see any Bulls games live when he was playing? I was in Chicago for the first run of championships and saw a few games at the old Chicago Stadium. Wish I'd seen more. But the ones I did see were always front row, with waitress service, because they were tickets our company owned. Which was nice :D
No unfortunately I wasn't around Chicago back then. My brother however, said he saw him/them quite a few times the first couple of years he was in the NBA. Before the Bulls started winning and the tickets were available and cheap.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
They are pioneers. They did things their own way.

Get over it. Life is too short.

One is. The other is the better player but seems to want special treatment.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
They are pioneers. They did things their own way.
What does that have to do with anything? There are lots of sports stars I hate. (they just happen to be close to the top of that list) It doesn't mean they aren't good at what they do. Just means they are evil.

Get over it. Life is too short.
As soon as they go away.

If you can't hate teams/players/coaches in sports, what's the point of following them?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
If that's the case, I assume to hell. :rolleyes: ;)

(on the other hand, people keep bringing this stuff up, i.e. Williams/tennis, so obviously they want comments - pro or con - if that's were you were going)
Nope, not going there.

But I will say this. Heckuva Warriors/Rockets series huh?

Reaction Score
I do!

Because I 100% agree. Him(Michael Jordan) and Allen Iverson were miserable for the quality of product on the floor.

??????
These are two first ballot Hall of Famers. One is in every GOAT conversation.

Reaction Score
It doesn't make sense to me. The grandslam make seeding changes different from rankings quite often.

Also, I recall Monica Seles received special seeding and ranking at the US Open on her comeback from being stabbed. While not the same circumstances, you could still say Monica had not played enough to warrant the seeding. fYI Monica is my favorite player of all time.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
??????
These are two first ballot Hall of Famers. One is in every GOAT conversation.

AI is probably the most overrated players of all time.

And Jordan and AI took away good rules like the travel and carry and made them virtually obsolete, severely hindering the game. Making it more sports entertainment than sports.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom