September recruiting thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

September recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Understood, which is why it’s interesting that Morgan Valley posted Sarah Strong on her Instagram story. The other three players are already committed. To Oregon, Lsu, and Oklahoma.
Nice job, stay right on the situation. ;) One note however. Nan is right, coaches will not discuss or name recruits until after they are SIGNED. Posting photos is ok. All of these kids are only VERBAL commitments.

Reaction Score
Understood, which is why it’s interesting that Morgan Valley posted Sarah Strong on her Instagram story. The other three players are already committed. To Oregon, Lsu, and Oklahoma.

They verballed. No signatures until Nov. Coaches can contact verbals in a contact period. Most don't waste their time except to hint that they are still wanted if things change.

Reaction Score
They verballed. No signatures until Nov. Coaches can contact verbals in a contact period. Most don't waste their time except to hint that they are still wanted if things change.
Mikaylah Williams is already signed to LSU and Sahara is already signed to Oklahoma, they both will be playing this year. Katie is the only verbal on the team, which is to Oregon. I can’t imagine that UConn is recruiting any of them except Sarah Strong. Seeming there’s only 2 recruitable kids on that team and one has already chosen a school.

Reaction Score
Clearly that doesn’t bold well with UCONN!! The fact she hasn’t even spoke about the huskies or scheduled any visit. Mulky will close the deal. It wouldn’t shock me one bit if strong commits to LSU when she gets back home from her visit. I think uconns class is set with 2 players. Mulky has LSU as the hottest team in the country. She just signed a new 32 million dollar contract the highest paid coach in the women’s game. LSU is all in on there women’s program. I think strong will decide between UNC her home state and LSU!! Im going with LSU!! Sadly the women's game has changed and more players are going to more schools and the power teams will start to form there own super teams!!

Report •••
She will visit SC/UCONN after, I still believe Strong will decide between those 2. Never discount the home team (NC St) but it doesn't sound like she is staying in state from all the chatter. Dawn vs Geno going after the #1 recruit is always an epic battle

Reaction Score
Clearly that doesn’t bold well with UCONN!! The fact she hasn’t even spoke about the huskies or scheduled any visit. Mulky will close the deal. It wouldn’t shock me one bit if strong commits to LSU when she gets back home from her visit. I think uconns class is set with 2 players. Mulky has LSU as the hottest team in the country. She just signed a new 32 million dollar contract the highest paid coach in the women’s game. LSU is all in on there women’s program. I think strong will decide between UNC her home state and LSU!! Im going with LSU!! Sadly the women's game has changed and more players are going to more schools and the power teams will start to form there own super teams!!

Report •••
Not UNC her dad is an NCSt alum.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Sarah Strong has taken an unofficial visit to UConn. Fram a January 2022 article

The recruiting could get intense, but Strong isn’t all that consumed by it now. Most of the schools that Strong is interested in have offered, except for Harvard and perhaps Oregon. She has unofficially visited NC State, North Carolina, Connecticut, Clemson and Harvard.

When looking at this article, keep in mind it’s from an NC State site

Reaction Score
Kate Koval is at LSU this weekend as per her Instagram story.. LSU worries me because it's becoming an appealing school to consider.

Reaction Score
Kim will close the deal on both players. Not sure why UConn didn’t go hard in koval. But what do I know. My opinion is Kim will get strong and koval. Guaranteed title if they do. LSU is young and they will still have Reese and Morrow back for there senior years!! They will both end up at LSU!! Hopefully Geno has a backup plan. 2 player class just won’t cut it depth wise and all our injury issues!!

Maybe he did and koval wasn’t interested. Or maybe she is and will visit soon. Pretty strong will visit though. She has already been on an unofficial

Reaction Score
There are soooo many good players out there! Hopefully, her relationship with Morgan mirrors that of Paige and Azzi! McKenna sounds like a keeper! I’m guessing coaches love it when circumstance lends them a (unwitting/karmic) helping hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom