September 2020 UConn Recruiting Thread | The Boneyard

September 2020 UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Every time I see pictures like this (or USA games in particular) I can't help but notice both are listed as 5'11". Either Azzi is shorter than that or Paige is taller. There appears to be at least an inch difference. My guess is that Paige is at least 6'0" which has been listed during her HS days.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
So who are they?

As Charliebball said, she prefers not to publicize her recruiting correspondence with potential programs.

In another tweet Jackson wrote: Ash @Ashlon3Jackson Jun 17, 2019:
Just because I don’t post my offers, don’t mean I don’t have them. I just don’t see the point in doing that lol. I’m still working hard though. :cool:

On August 22, 2020, R. Simone@R_SimoneP wrote: 2022 Ashton Jackson started the game on and never cooled off! Her IQ is beyond real! She’s athletic, versatile and can ball! She shared with me that come mid-Sept...she’ll have some big news to share.

Is THIS the BIG news Simone was speaking of, or just a tease? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Oh, Oh. I sense another Boston\Haley Jones "look at their body language in the team huddle at the FIBA-18's" thread coming.

Can't we just file a FOIA with the NSA and get her phone records? Where's a lawyer when you need one !

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Well that's one way to cover your bases, but it sure doesn't look good.

It's hard to pry kids out of Texas. All 3 of the MAJOR programs in Texas (Texas, Texas A&M and Baylor) want her, coupled with family and friends urging her to stay home. She's on their radar. Local recruiters are probably promising her everything under the sun including champagne wishes and caviar dreams to get her to commit.

She wants to play in the WNBA and overseas. Coming to UConn would prepare her for that goal/dream.
I looked at a clip of Lou's 10 for 10 3 point game yesterday. As I watched, something dawned on me. ALL FIVE starting players on the floor for UConn are now in the WNBA.

Not only is UConn a basketball "factory" for women's basketball, it's also a "portal" to the WNBA. Not only do a good number of UConn's seniors get drafted, they go in the first round. I'd love to see her in a UConn uniform. She'd be a huge asset to the team, and a leader/mentor for those coming in behind her. At one time time, she was high on coming to Storrs. We'll see. Keep hope alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom