Senior Night: Ahmad Nowell Sitting Behind Bench | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Senior Night: Ahmad Nowell Sitting Behind Bench

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Mr Rogers Clown GIF
SJ? Really? He would have to do the work this summer and show improvement like Hass has done. Am thinking we need to get a proven 5 from the Portal if DC leaves.... The present SJ will not cut it.

Reaction Score
It was great here while you took your sabatical to whatever hole you went into.

Reaction Score
How can any 5 star watch these Gampel smackdown wins and not want to play for UConn? Oh yeah, $$$$$. Unfortunately, the new main motivator for top recruits. Thank God for Nowell. He's old school. I can't wait to see him as a Husky.

Reaction Score
How can any 5 star watch these Gampel smackdown wins and not want to play for UConn? Oh yeah, $$$$$. Unfortunately, the new main motivator for top recruits. Thank God for Nowell. He's old school. I can't wait to see him as a Husky.
To be fair, UConn wasn't getting 5 star recruits before NIL either.

Reaction Score
OK, I’m not saying this to tick off anyone but we have to realize that Samson ( who I greatly appreciate) is a backup center next season. He can be very good with some muscle and improvement but honestly with him as our starting big we will be middle of the pack BE. I don’t expect we can get someone like Sanogo or Clingan but at very least we need a 6’9 to 7 foot rebounder down there and that’s not Samson. Hurley and the staff know this believe me.

Reaction Score
Kadari Richmond NIL donor. Although at Seton Hall that means someone kicked down a a 5 spot.

Or picked up the tab for a Papa Johns pizza.

Gumbys. That was the pizza we used to eat in college. Total garbage. Cheap, but we were H-A-F so who cared?

Reaction Score
"I'm in my season, so I'm working hard trying to compete the best I can and three-peat my last year of high school," Nowell said. "But I feel like when I get here, I'm going to work as hard as I can to be able to put myself in that position, anyway. So, I feel like that's not a thought that needs to be had. Nothing was really given to me, I always work hard for everything."

Alternate access:

UConn men's basketball recruit Ahmad Nowell takes in Sunday's game: 'We're going back to back'

Reaction Score
OK, I’m not saying this to tick off anyone but we have to realize that Samson ( who I greatly appreciate) is a backup center next season. He can be very good with some muscle and improvement but honestly with him as our starting big we will be middle of the pack BE. I don’t expect we can get someone like Sanogo or Clingan but at very least we need a 6’9 to 7 foot rebounder down there and that’s not Samson. Hurley and the staff know this believe me.
I agree with this. He’s a perfect backup big but he doesn’t rebound well and virtually non threat on offense outside of lobs

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
Or picked up the tab for a Papa Johns pizza.

Gumbys. That was the pizza we used to eat in college. Total garbage. Cheap, but we were H-A-F so who cared?
429-GUMB!

Reaction Score
I'd honestly be fine with Hass starting PG and Nowell 22 min off the bench next year

Reaction Score
I wouldn’t. Should aim for a better starting lineup
I would feel pretty comfortable with Karaban and probably Stewart locked in and comfortable with Nowell in a time share role. I would be shocked if Hurley doesn’t hit the portal hard for a big man and more shooting from the guards.

Reaction Score
Who is this clown?
I don't know, but I have a rule that I try to wait until a poster has made at least 100 posts before I point out how stupid they are, so I wish they'd hurry up and make a few more.

Reaction Score
I don't know, but I have a rule that I try to wait until a poster has made at least 100 posts before I point out how stupid they are, so I wish they'd hurry up and make a few more.
That’s far too much leeway

Sibeerian

Mush on, you Huskies
Reaction Score
This guy's an overachiever though

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom