Senior Day TV question... (TV info here) | The Boneyard

Senior Day TV question... (TV info here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And the ceremonies will start at 12:45 according to SNY/Adamec's latest article.

Reaction Score
Oddly, there still are single tickets available on their website. Came up as row U, but still a ticket! Wonder why they claim a sellout when they can still sell a few more. (No, I got my ticket much earlier and wont need binoculars!)

Reaction Score

Fifteen years from now, newer Boneyard members will see this picture representing one of the greatest UConn senior classes ever assembled and ask, "Who's the one with the curly hair?" At a different location around the same time, Poly will be showing this picture to her young kids, and her young nieces and nephews and say to them, "I know that you know that one there is me, but do you know who these other three ladies are?"

For me, I'm glad I knew all four and had the distinct pleasure of inviting them into my family room on numerous occasions in the fall and winter for four years running. Godspeed you four seniors!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Oddly, there still are single tickets available on their website. Came up as row U, but still a ticket! Wonder why they claim a sellout when they can still sell a few more. (No, I got my ticket much earlier and wont need binoculars!)
Then it's senior day, no?

Reaction Score
I'm out of state this month and am fortunate that ESPN3 will broadcast SNY's coverage of the Senior Day game. But, I am not sure if they (ESPN3) will include the Senior Day ceremonies. Anyone know if it will be included?

Reaction Score
I'm out of state this month and am fortunate that ESPN3 will broadcast SNY's coverage of the Senior Day game. But, I am not sure if they (ESPN3) will include the Senior Day ceremonies. Anyone know if it will be included?

I would say no because looking at the Directv guide it shows the time slot for Senior Day activities (12:30) as UConn Women's Pre Game. ESPN3 has never broadcast a UConn pre game show to my knowledge.

You should be able to tell looking at the list of ESPN3 upcoming games. If it shows UConn's game starting at 12:30pm then maybe they are. The actual game starts at 1:00pm.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The women's game is at 1:00 today, Saturday, on SNY. SNY will cover Senior Day in its entirety beginning at 12:30. Tomorrow is the men's senior day, also at 1:00 and can be seen on CBS SN.

SNY TO CARRY SENIOR DAY CEREMONY LIVE

Saturday, February 27th During UConn Women’s Pre-Game Show

[New York, February 25, 2016] – SNY, the official television home of the UConn Huskies Women’s Basketball program, will exclusively carry the senior day ceremony LIVESaturday, February 27th as part UConn Women’s Pre-Game Show at 12:30 p.m. SNY will be in Storrs as UConn honors one of college basketball’s most celebrated senior classes.

Following UConn Women’s Pre-Game Show, Eric Frede and Meghan Culmo will call the action for Tulane-UConn on SNY at 1 p.m.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Is there a chance that a replay will be available anywhere? I'm in FL and only get espn3 games.

Reaction Score
I would say no because looking at the Directv guide it shows the time slot for Senior Day activities (12:30) as UConn Women's Pre Game. ESPN3 has never broadcast a UConn pre game show to my knowledge.

You should be able to tell looking at the list of ESPN3 upcoming games. If it shows UConn's game starting at 12:30pm then maybe they are. The actual game starts at 1:00pm.
Thanks for the response. I was hoping for better news but expected this. Hope one of our intrepid BY's will video the ceremonies and later post. I wish SNY would offer streaming in the future.

Reaction Score
As of now, ESPN3 (WatchESPN) will NOT be streaming the Senior Day ceremony. Just the game starting at 1 PM. Those of us without SNY are out of luck.

Reaction Score
Find a sports Bar ASAP!!!!
That's what I've done in the past but my go to sports bar is out of business. I have every confidence some one will post a video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom