Senior Day Pre-Game Ceremony on SNY | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Senior Day Pre-Game Ceremony on SNY

Reaction Score
Yes, maybe during the "Regular Season" (and not an exhibition/pre-season game) and now a Hit By Pitch - YUK . Neither Pitcher on both teams can hit the broad side of a barn!

Reaction Score
This is NOT FAIR to either Tierney or Saniya and their respective fans and families who could not make it to the game today

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Oh good! A Mets rally!! Golly maybe it'll go extra innings.... wheeeeeeee!!!! :mad:

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I'm guessing SNY will show the Senior Day festivities after the game is over. I think we will still see it.

psconn

Reaction Score
Holy [bleep] tying run at the plate. Aaarrrrggghhhhhh!!

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Stupid Wash pitcher has loaded the bases, and they're going to change pitchers. I want to empty the clip into my Samsung. Or even spit on the floor! ...And the $&@&$ Wash first baseman overlooks a sure DP and gets only one out. Two runs across now. Huskies are "holding the clock" waiting for the damned Mets. Aaaaargh!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Oh good! A Mets rally!! Golly maybe it'll go extra innings.... wheeeeeeee!!!! :mad:
I know this is little comfort, but I don't think they play extras in spring training. :oops:

Jimbo

Running to Stand Still
Reaction Score
The Mets actually own 65% of SNY, so my guess is they pretty much get to call the shots here. Sorry, but that is what it is. This situation today is obnoxious, to be sure, but I think the wider benefits of having so much UConn WBB content on a regional New York network probably make up for it, in the big picture.

But it does seem that this has become an odd annual ritual with the Senior Day ceremony, where either it's on the wrong network or some other mishap occurs that causes fans not to be able to see it on TV. I guess we pretty much have to attend the game in person to be guaranteed the chance to see the ceremony.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I can't believe I'm watching a bunch of guys that have no chance of making it to the show, instead of the greatest WBB team in history.

psconn

Reaction Score
I know this is little comfort, but I don't think they play extras in spring training. :oops:

Good info thanks. With a 163 game season, I don't think I have ever watched a pre-season game. It is all I can do to be even a little interested until about June or July.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
The Mets actually own 65% of SNY, so my guess is they pretty much get to call the shots here. Sorry, but that is what it is. This situation today is obnoxious, to be sure, but I think the wider benefits of having so much UConn WBB content on a regional New York network probably make up for it, in the big picture.

We know. But we are Husky fans. Don't ask me to be rational.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Looks like we get the whole thing...just moved back...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom