Senior Class Award Nominees and Voting | The Boneyard

Senior Class Award Nominees and Voting

Reaction Score
What exactly is the senior class award? I know Gabby was nominated last year.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
I found it odd that the linked page stated to see the Selection Process section on the website for more information yet it isn't a link and I didn't see it listed on the page in order to get to it.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Women's Basketball | Senior CLASS Award

KLS & Pheesa are not nominated. I don't know who to vote for. Decided to vote for Alanna Smith of Stanford. Probably won't be voting daily as I have done in prior years.

Well, you just threw that vote away. She is at .4%. ;)

I am voting for Gustafson. I love watching her play and she is so upbeat in competition. :D

I find it interesting that McGowan leads at 46.8% to Kalani Brown 8.4%. I am guessing the number of votes so far is pretty small

1549820963151.png

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
About | Senior CLASS Award

the Senior CLASS Award honors the attributes of NCAA Division I senior student-athletes in four areas: community, classroom, character and competition.

Easy to see why Smith is a finalist: earlier this quarter she organized a human trafficking awareness day for a home game, which included video PSAs about human trafficking and a half-time performance by a dance group made up of survivors of human trafficking. Real good kid, that one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom