Senior Class Award Nominees and Voting

I found it odd that the linked page stated to see the Selection Process section on the website for more information yet it isn't a link and I didn't see it listed on the page in order to get to it.

Women's Basketball | Senior CLASS Award

KLS & Pheesa are not nominated. I don't know who to vote for. Decided to vote for Alanna Smith of Stanford. Probably won't be voting daily as I have done in prior years.
Well, you just threw that vote away. She is at .4%. ;)

I am voting for Gustafson. I love watching her play and she is so upbeat in competition. :D

I find it interesting that McGowan leads at 46.8% to Kalani Brown 8.4%. I am guessing the number of votes so far is pretty small

1549820963151.png

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer (most of the time)
About | Senior CLASS Award

the Senior CLASS Award honors the attributes of NCAA Division I senior student-athletes in four areas: community, classroom, character and competition.
Easy to see why Smith is a finalist: earlier this quarter she organized a human trafficking awareness day for a home game, which included video PSAs about human trafficking and a half-time performance by a dance group made up of survivors of human trafficking. Real good kid, that one.