Semi-OT: Taurean Thompson Leaving Cuse | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Semi-OT: Taurean Thompson Leaving Cuse

Reaction Score
Are you insane? He wasn't 20 coming into college. I posted your post like 5 times.

Where did I say Taurean Thompson was 20 when he came into college?

As a matter of fact, this is what I wrote: "Entered college as a 19 year old. What I wrote totally applies to him."

I see you totally ran away scared from your statement that he will be immediately eligible.

Reaction Score
Where did I say Taurean Thompson was 20 when he came into college?

As a matter of fact, this is what I wrote: "Entered college as a 19 year old. What I wrote totally applies to him."

I see you totally ran away scared from your statement that he will be immediately eligible.
Are these kids hoping to dominate physically as men in college these days?

I mean, your parents hold you out of school a year when you're young, so you start at 6.
Then, when you're 18 at the end of your junior year, you move to a prep school for 2 years. You start as a college freshman at age 20. Transfer after a year, and you begin your sophomore year as a 22 year old!

Why are you posting this here? It isn't relevant to Taurean Thompson, he'll be 20 for his sopohomore year which isn't at all out of the ordinary and SHU is trying to get him eligible for this season.

You are mental, it's all right there to see. Go to a doctor.

Reaction Score
He was using a hypothetical, then he compared it to TT. What on earth is the issue still?
That's precisely why I said it doesn't relate to Taurean Thompson and asked him why he brought it up in a Taurean Thompson thread.

Reaction Score
You are mental, it's all right there to see. Go to a doctor.

Holy cow.

I wrote specifically that Taurean started college at 19 but that when he first plays as a sophomore for Seton Hall he will be 21, 2 years older than his classmates.

Everyone here has understood that.

But you can't get it through your thick head.

Reaction Score
Holy cow.

I wrote specifically that Taurean started college at 19 but that when he first plays as a sophomore for Seton Hall he will be 21, 2 years older than his classmates.

Everyone here has understood that.

But you can't get it through your thick head.
After I called you out a bunch of times you lunatic. He entered college at a normal age for a freshman, if he has to sit out a year as a transfer he will be a year older than his class like all transfers who sit out a year.

All you had to say is that your original post had no place in this thread because it doesn't apply to Thompson and we wouldn't have wasted any time. I'm now putting you on ignore for the sake of the board and my sanity.

It's extremely tiring arguing with a mental case, I'm out.

Reaction Score
I can't believe I'm jumping in on this, but nobody has to be wrong here. Thompson was born in May of 1997, so he was technically 19 when he entered college. That's a year older than the average college kid, meaning he must have stayed back at some point. This was Upstater's whole point.

I can also see how superjohn would think he's normal college age, since his birthday isn't technically until after the spring semester ends. Therefore, he would have been 19-years-old in his freshman year season, which is the same as most other freshman.

This is simply a matter of a cut-off being drawn in different places. Now go back to your corners.

Reaction Score
Hodor. Hodor hodor hodor. Hodor hodor. Hodor.
SPOILER
This dude got a raw deal, really. He got the future-retro-active brain scramble when Bran 3-eye ravens his ass when he's a kid, fudging up his life as a young man and making him special needs, then he gets to die a heinous death many years later. For what again? Raw deal.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Just tell him Tom Brady cheated and you'll get the full lunatic treatment.

That's not a lie. Brady did cheat. It's why he finally admitted it and accepted his suspension. I give him credit for finally owning up to the rule breaking. It puts an asterisk on his career but he is still a ultra high performance QB.

Reaction Score
That's not a lie. Brady did cheat. It's why he finally admitted it and accepted his suspension. I give him credit for finally owning up to the rule breaking. It puts an asterisk on his career but he is still a ultra high performance QB.

Ultra high-performance seems like a slight to me. He is the greatest of all time, even with his rampant cheating. I'm sure most quarterbacks cheat in some way or another and just haven't gotten caught, let's not blame Tom for being caught.

Reaction Score
After I called you out a bunch of times you lunatic. He entered college at a normal age for a freshman, if he has to sit out a year as a transfer he will be a year older than his class like all transfers who sit out a year.

All you had to say is that your original post had no place in this thread because it doesn't apply to Thompson and we wouldn't have wasted any time. I'm now putting you on ignore for the sake of the board and my sanity.

It's extremely tiring arguing with a mental case, I'm out.
Good idea, next he will ramble on about us being a lock for the 2016 tournament in December of 2015 because Tulsa got in.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
Geez, the Boneyard has gone from fans arguing about basketball to people parsing out sentences. WTF?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom