Selection Sunday | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Selection Sunday

Reaction Score
Put it this way Alabama does not want to play UConn and they think we are very very good.
My point. It’s almost as if we don’t know who we are and who we have. NO top seed wants to see a UConn team, with a dynamic scoring guard in their bracket. NOT ONE. They all know how this goes lmao

Reaction Score
I’ve seen them play. They aren’t a team we can’t beat. Outside of the last game Bouknight has been really good. Our expectations for him are just through the roof(deservedly so). Let’s not forget that a week ago we demolished the BET champions. With Bouk we’ve been “really good” as well. None of them teams in the east scare me, none. Not saying we won’t lose. But I feel confident going into all of these games. No disrespect to Bama. A rested Bouk, with some time to reflect and focus in will be dangerous. RJ Cole who was robbed of the chance to get his revenge in the Creighton game will also be ready to battle. We’ve got some dudes. I believe we’re in the perfect spot as a team. Confident, knows we can win, but still have sooooo much to prove. We’ve been here before

I didn't say we can't beat them. But this "we'll have the best player" stuff doesn't move the needle. They are far better than any team we've beaten this season. No one is saying it's an unwinnable game. But there's a reason they're a 2 seed.

Reaction Score
Louisville with a 57 in NET and 1 Q1 win has absolutely nothing to complain about.

56 Net and 6-0 in Q2....UConn had more Q1 wins at 4-4 but was 3-3 in Q2....maybe Louisville got some credit for the 6-0 Q2.

Reaction Score
The fact that we're not a 7 in either of these first two regions leads me to believe we're an 8 against one of the weaker #1 seeds, but I could be wrong.
Good thing you don’t pick the brackets. But hey, let’s go! Pumped for our seed and matchups.

Reaction Score
We all have a bias from what we have seen...

I hate FSU playing Georgetown as a #12...in game two...Georgetown looked dangerous....

I have not watched Maryland or Bama...so have no "feel".

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I didn't say we can't beat them. But this "we'll have the best player" stuff doesn't move the needle. They are far better than any team we've beaten this season. No one is saying it's an unwinnable game. But there's a reason they're a 2 seed.
truth

Reaction Score
We want the 7 seed vs. Alabama here.
Why do we want Alabama? IMO it's the ACC and the B1G that are overrated.

Overall I love a bunch of the matchups. And we have a winnable 1st Round matchup. But the obvious bias as to how Cuse and UNC are treated is predictable and sad.

Reaction Score
UNC was 8-0 in Quad 2

and Cuse 6-1 in quad 2

Sure that helped.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Alabama is really, really good. The Bouknight of late is not gonna cut it.
I would’ve preferred to be the 8 in this bracket. Alabama is better than Michigan.

Reaction Score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Huskies reaction after being selected as a 7 seed (via UConn Athletics). <a href="https://post original url/MfdKYfBna6">pic.twitter.com/MfdKYfBna6</a></p>&mdash; UCTV Sports (@UCTVSports) <a href="">March 14, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom