Seems official... Louisville to ACC | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Seems official... Louisville to ACC

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Not to be condescending here, but if anyone thinks the wheels of realignment have stopped turning or even slowing down, you are going to be surprised. Changes have been occurring at an ever faster pace, and after each move there's a group who act like everything is all done and this is the way life will be for the next decade or so. Next month there will be more changes, and 5 years down the road much of what we see today will be gone with the wind. I could care less about the fluid present, what's semi-important is the future(s), which will be sometimes ridiculous looking, but it will be what it will be.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Right now, the herd mentality insists the ACC is better than a UCONN-led, reconfigured BE. The herd is wrong.
Dude, you are delusional. The Big Least is not even in the same league as the ACC. The BL is not even as good as the ACC in MBB, let alone FB.

Reaction Score
Not to be condescending here, but if anyone thinks the wheels of realignment have stopped turning or even slowing down, you are going to be surprised. Changes have been occurring at an ever faster pace, and after each move there's a group who act like everything is all done and this is the way life will be for the next decade or so. Next month there will be more changes, and 5 years down the road much of what we see today will be gone with the wind. I could care less about the fluid present, what's semi-important is the future(s), which will be sometimes ridiculous looking, but it will be what it will be.
I agree. FSU wants to join the SEC. If they can wrangle an invite they will accept in a heartbeat. They want to compete for another National Championship in football and the ACC programs aren't as strong overall as those in the SEC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom