Seems like the Hurley culture has set in | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Seems like the Hurley culture has set in

Curiouser
Reaction Score
True, but the team has been playing better since then.

And I'd argue that JA is unfortunately, one of the biggest contributors to soft starts.

I was saying that, in the context of this team playing it's arse off, not having any creators is going to doom you for stretches. Most likely coming in to halves.
Agree with all of that.

And I have to admit that I feel a little guilty for thinking a few times last night "Why the hell isn't Gilbert playing? We might actually have a chance here with him."

Reaction Score
Houston didn’t impress me much, however, I thought houston played a “C-“ first half and maybe a “B” second half. I’ve never been so pleased with a 8-14 point loss by a uconn squad in my life. U can just tell sid and Carlton are gaining valuable experience minus JA and AG. Polley wud of been a non factor again but he hit those two threes late to make me think we might have a 5% chance to sneak a “w”. I don’t kno why but I might bet heavy on uconn next Thursday if AG comes back just have a feelin we re ready to make a little move. . I really think this week off your going to see a nice improvement from this team for the remaining games.

Reaction Score
True, but the team has been playing better since then.

And I'd argue that JA is unfortunately, one of the biggest contributors to soft starts.

I was saying that, in the context of this team playing it's arse off, not having any creators is going to doom you for stretches. Most likely coming in to halves.
Some don't want to see it but Jalen is a pretty big part of that bad culture. He's a good guy but...

Reaction Score
Could be a solid defender. Not sure he'll ever be "great" if he can't pass (at all) or rebound at his height. Fixing his shot and handle is an easier prospect.

I'd like to see him be a 12/4/1 versatile defensive stopper by year 3. A great 3rd or 4th piece on a very good team.
12/4/1/8 (blocks per game) seems reasonable for year 3

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom