Sedee Keita | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Sedee Keita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sidney will be saying "bye" when he decides to transfer next year.

Your team should stop losing so much before you make these posts. 24 and 19 in the past two years? If my team was that horrible, I'd bury my head in the sand and be embarrassed to associate my name with a joke of a program like that.

Enjoy being lapped by PC and SHU. By the 2018/19 Fordham will probably be the best program within city limits. I don't think I'll shed any tears for you.

Please stay till the end of basketball season. We'll see who goes further in the tourney. Also, when was the last time you won a championship...?

Lmfaoo.....

Ahhh... just like one big happy family. Plenty of in-fighting when it is just the bunch of us debating each other, but let some idiot troll come in and boy how we jump together to eviscerate said troll.

Great to watch!

I think it is hilarious that a St. John's fan would jump so far out of his lane. They won one 4* recruit from us. Woohoo. But hey, I thank them for being such losers that Kemba Walker chose us over them and then proceeded to have arguably the greatest 11-game stretch in college basketball history in leading us to title #3. Then we added another, for good measure. 4 > 0. End of story.

Reaction Score
Keita would be a project, but his upside offers a chance for Ollie to look good in terms of developing big men.

Reaction Score
Because you guys play in a minor league conference and are slowly, but surely becoming irrelevant. I think that's probably why. You'll probably say "like St. John's for the past 20 years," but at least we play in a real conference and are on the upswing. The tide is turning guys time to face reality. We'll probably land Keita too so don't get your hopes up.

P.S. Sidney says hey.
As Lavar Ball would say...stay in your lane. I just wrote a whole paragraph factually bashing St. John's but then I deleted it because it's not worth my time.

Reaction Score
Keita would be a project, but his upside offers a chance for Ollie to look good in terms of developing big men.

Good point Stats.

Josh Carlton has a great chance of being that big guy who looks like he develops significantly while here, as well. His "old man's game" could give the optic of significant development while here, even though the tools are already in place. I am really interested to see what he looks like as a sophomore and a junior.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Ahhh... just like one big happy family. Plenty of in-fighting when it is just the bunch of us debating each other, but let some idiot troll come in and boy how we jump together to eviscerate said troll.

Great to watch!

I think it is hilarious that a St. John's fan would jump so far out of his lane. They won one 4* recruit from us. Woohoo. But hey, I thank them for being such losers that Kemba Walker chose us over them and then proceeded to have arguably the greatest 11-game stretch in college basketball history in leading us to title #3. Then we added another, for good measure. 4 > 0. End of story.

eviscerate is such a fun word

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Kemba Walker chose us over them and then proceeded to have arguably the greatest 11-game stretch in college basketball history in leading us to title #3, starting with five magnificent games in five days, right in MSG, in the heart of New York City. Then we added another, for good measure. 4 > 0. End of story.
FIFY

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Kid's going to St. John's.

Reaction Score
I have to ask, are we serving these recruits dog food and making them wash the dishes and clean the basketball center toilets? Getting our clock cleaned by second rate basketball schools is alarming at this point. I hope Chillious is working himself to death to get us some players because we're going to have dust collecting on our bench if he doesn't get going.

Reaction Score
Relax, he averaged 1.5 pts, 2.5 rbs & was completely healthy. M. Kotsar is SC's Center of the future. Same class, so I understand. Sedee seems similar to Enoch in size/skill set. He's looking for something different, but they need to earn their playing time. Will be interesting to see how Sedee develops @ St.J... Sad that players want to transfer, rather than develop.... Today's society!

Reaction Score
I would like to stay away from transfers as a general rule unless they're demonstrably better and/or more talented than what we have in stock. By the time they put on the uniform they are at least two years removed from high school and in today's climate where kids aren't looking to stay in school for five years, that's typically not worth the hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom