Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Geno loves Bria... she couldnt even enjoy her standing ovation :cool:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I am sure coach will find something to call the team out on, but listening to the game, it sounds like we are moving the ball well, setting good screens, and really nailing the fundamentals down.
yes, but per the announcers, the half court offense involving the post players has not been good. UCONN is too in love with the long range bomb.

i agree that in that only 9 shots by our post players is just wrong. i know Geno knows best, but there will be many games where our 3 point shooting is off. i can't believe they aren't feeding Stef way more. for supposedly the 2nd best post player in the nation, the team sure ignores her on offense an awful lot (at least from what i can see in the box score)...

Reaction Score
Following the game on gametracker makes it seem like we're unstoppable. Maybe the thing he'll bring up is Stef's 4 turnovers?? Doesn't bother me one bit though...Bria and KML combining for 17/23 (9/13 from 3), 44 points!

It sounds like Bria and Kaleena play great when they are on the floor together. I'll gladly take 3 more years of this duo together!

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Does UConn play at Towson next year or is this the only game scheduled against them?

DieHardHusky

The Blue Guy
Reaction Score
Does UConn play at Towson next year or is this the only game scheduled against them?
The announcers (when I caught the game briefly on cptv) made it seem like we do not play them next year, at least as of now(I'm assuming things can still change).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom