SEC/Big 12 Challenge | Page 2 | The Boneyard

SEC/Big 12 Challenge

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Tennessee goes as Evina Westbrook goes. Evina looked great today. Evina managed the Tennessee team very well today, great passing, and, she was a weapon today, breaking down the OK State defense, and scoring at will. Tennessee has athletes, but, still see a team that has to improve a bunch to make it beyond Sweet 16 this year.
Well, Holly is still there so....

Reaction Score
My post was really meant to call out the great game Evina Westbrook had today. I watched quite a few WBB games today, and the two players that had the best games today were CW of UCONN, and, Evina Westbrook of Tennessee.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Tennessee goes as Evina Westbrook goes. Evina looked great today. Evina managed the Tennessee team very well today, great passing, and, she was a weapon today, breaking down the OK State defense, and scoring at will. Tennessee has athletes, but, still see a team that has to improve a bunch to make it beyond Sweet 16 this year.
I said this before the season started. Davis may be the most talented player on the team. I think Westbrook will be the most improved. Yes great game today. Also Zaay Green is going to be a good one.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
It appears Evina has superseded her programming.
Actually Rick Barnes the men's coach. Did work with Evina on her shot. In the off season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom