Seattle Storm vs Minnesota Lynx - 9/27/20 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Seattle Storm vs Minnesota Lynx - 9/27/20

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Brionna Jones will be a RFA, and the Sun won’t likely be able to afford her unless she agrees to work for vet minimum. Jasmine and Alyssa Thomas will need new pricey contracts, and the Sun already have pricey contracts in Jonquel and Bonner.

The timing for Jonquel taking the season off was perfect for raising Brionna Jones’s stock. Same for Hindes-Allen out of the Mystics.

Couldn't be happier for Hines-Allen. What, you say? A Domer liking an arch-rival from Louisville?:rolleyes:

Well, Myisha also happens to be a high-school classmate of my daughter from Montclair High School in northern New Jersey and I had the distinct pleasure of watching her all four years at MHS. She played hard -- almost passionately -- for the Mounties and led to them to the NJ playoffs. Myisha was also a good schoolmate: attending other Mountie sports (women's soccer, football, etc.) and being a very vocal supporter for teams and friends on those teams.

Going forward, it will be really interesting (read, challenging) for the Mystics to decide what to do with their loaded front-court going forward. I don't know the situation with contracts, but just looking at who is there, who is coming back, etc. makes you see there are a lot of assets that might not get off the bench as much as they're accustomed to....

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA
Top Bottom