season tix come yet? | The Boneyard

season tix come yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seems like it's getting a little late. Has anyone received their wbb season tix in the mail?

Reaction Score
Nope, not yet-- and I keep waiting.

I did hear from a colleague who said something about their going to an electronic ticket system, so maybe they'll show up in email.

Anyone know anything?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Per UConn's official site, tickets were sent Oct. 26.

Basketball Season Tickets Have Been Shipped
Orders for men's and women's in Hartford and Storrs

Oct. 26, 2012

STORRS, Conn. - University of Connecticut men's and women's baseketball season tickets for both Gampel Pavilion and the XL Center in Hartford have been shipped for those who have ordered them.

They have been shipped via UPS and are due to arrive on Monday, October 29.

Thank you for your support of UConn basketball!

Reaction Score
Per UConn's official site, tickets were sent Oct. 26.

Basketball Season Tickets Have Been Shipped
Orders for men's and women's in Hartford and Storrs

Oct. 26, 2012

STORRS, Conn. - University of Connecticut men's and women's baseketball season tickets for both Gampel Pavilion and the XL Center in Hartford have been shipped for those who have ordered them.

They have been shipped via UPS and are due to arrive on Monday, October 29.

Thank you for your support of UConn basketball!
Hope Sandy doesn't blow them all away!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Yeah Sandy's going to cause some problems. Uconn is going to have to deal with a lot of remailing,

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
With the timing of Sandy might have been well served to arrange real "ship"ping.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
So glad this question was asked and answered. Was driving back to CT from a week in Maine today, wondering if I would find them on the doorstep. When I didn't, I began to worry. Thanks for easing my anxiety (Sandy is making me anxious enough!)

Reaction Score
So glad this question was asked and answered. Was driving back to CT from a week in Maine today, wondering if I would find them on the doorstep. When I didn't, I began to worry. Thanks for easing my anxiety (Sandy is making me anxious enough!)

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
UPS home page says still no deliveries or pickups in CT today (9/30) due to the storm. May our tix come soooon....!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
You got to keep your electricity yesterday. You can't have everything.
Oh, believe me, if it's a choice, I'll take not having lost power...just making an observation. :)

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Got 'em!

Really pretty good seats given that I don't contribute to Uconn Club. I bought early and am flying solo, so that is probably why.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Oh, believe me, if it's a choice, I'll take not having lost power...just making an observation. :)

Sure rub in the fact that you have lights to see.

Reaction Score
Got mine to XL. Moved over one section, better view of the court with less blockage from the basket support. And...in the section above where the UConn players come out! I am SOOOOOOOOO ready for some WCBB!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Got mine to XL. Moved over one section, better view of the court with less blockage from the basket support. And...in the section above where the UConn players come out! I am SOOOOOOOOO ready for some WCBB!
Me too! Think I'm going to have to go to Holy Family just to take the seats out for a test drive and actually see the team!

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Mine came last night - almost exactly the same as last year in 108. So psyched to see the team! Even got my mini plan for Gampel!

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I got mine yesterday, but had no internet until a few minutes ago. Next on the list - power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom