Season Tickets | The Boneyard

Season Tickets

Reaction Score
I know I'm late. But when I click buy new season tickets, was I ever supposed to see an option other than the husky value tickets?

What if I want a lower ticket that cost more? Was the only way to purchase those by calling the ticket office? If I pledge a seat donation tonight to meet the June 30 deadline and get priority points, can I call the ticket office tomorrow to get better seats? Or my only option is husky value?

Thanks

Screenshot_20200630-185224.png

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
I believe upgrades start tomorrow on a priority basis

Reaction Score
I believe upgrades start tomorrow on a priority basis
Right but am I supposed to buy husky value and then would have the option to upgrade. Never got season tickets. Wanted them. Got confused. And dragged my feet.

Any clarification is appreciated.

Reaction Score
Right but am I supposed to buy husky value and then would have the option to upgrade. Never got season tickets. Wanted them. Got confused. And dragged my feet.

Any clarification is appreciated.
Yo, pretty sure, buy those tickets, then you can upgrade later after they sort it all out.

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
Best to sign up for the cheap tickets & there should be a drop down to enroll for upgrade at the end of July.

Best to make donation now (June 30 deadline in order to count for July re-seating). The more points you have the sooner you pick in July. Maybe many newbies this year - donate today move up in line.

Reaction Score
They don't know what seats they have filled exactly, until the deadline passes. Did everyone renew, who donated and how much etc

Reaction Score
Has anyone bought new Husky value season tickets this year and been offered the payment plan option? I'm adding 4 each for Gampel and XL to my cart but it's asking for payment in full at checkout.

Reaction Score
I know I'm late. But when I click buy new season tickets, was I ever supposed to see an option other than the husky value tickets?

What if I want a lower ticket that cost more? Was the only way to purchase those by calling the ticket office? If I pledge a seat donation tonight to meet the June 30 deadline and get priority points, can I call the ticket office tomorrow to get better seats? Or my only option is husky value?

Thanks

View attachment 55981
If you've never gotten them before you have to buy the basic/cheap seats.

At the end of July they will have an online seat selection process where you can upgrade if better tickets are available. That is done in order of priority points.

Reaction Score
Has anyone bought new Husky value season tickets this year and been offered the payment plan option? I'm adding 4 each for Gampel and XL to my cart but it's asking for payment in full at checkout.

It doesn't have an option when you get to the spot where you put credit card info in? I'm pretty sure when I renewed it asked what payment plan we wanted at that point.

Reaction Score
It doesn't have an option when you get to the spot where you put credit card info in? I'm pretty sure when I renewed it asked what payment plan we wanted at that point.
Nothing like that pops up for new tickets, I had this for my checkout for Gampel

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200630-195635.png
    Screenshot_20200630-195635.png
    182.5 KB · Views: 129
Reaction Score
Nothing like that pops up for new tickets, I had this for my checkout for Gampel
Hmmm. I would call them tomorrow if you are still interested. I'm sure they will help you and still put you in the seat upgrade process.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I don't think you can renew guaranteed seats if you didn't own such seats already

You can offer to buy such seats when it's open to your points level

Good idea to donate today and increase your points, but you'll still have to make a per seat donation when your number is called and you pick seats

I think that's how it works, but I already have my seats locked in so I'm not certain

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
I thought the seat donation was included in the seat renewal like last year was. This year it was separate. I renewed my seat June 30 thinking I made the donation too. Then got an email first week of July saying my seat donation is still due. My renewal was not affected but I made and extra donation of $100 on top of my seat donation to up my point total for a sooner upgrade time slot. Question is now that I made the donation after June 30 will I still get my points counted? I called and was told there was a grace period this year of like 10 days not sure if any of you have heard this?

Reaction Score
I thought the seat donation was included in the seat renewal like last year was. This year it was separate. I renewed my seat June 30 thinking I made the donation too. Then got an email first week of July saying my seat donation is still due. My renewal was not affected but I made and extra donation of $100 on top of my seat donation to up my point total for a sooner upgrade time slot. Question is now that I made the donation after June 30 will I still get my points counted? I called and was told there was a grace period this year of like 10 days not sure if any of you have heard this?
If they told you on the phone that there is a grace period and you paid within it you should be fine. They are usually pretty lenient with stuff like that as long as you pay.

Reaction Score
That also happened to me. I straightened it out sooner than you, though. Yeah last year we were prompted to donate, not so this year. I guess they are still working out the kinks. I must have talked to the ticket people 10 times...even after i did pay the donation it didnt show up on my online account. Weird that everything went smoothly last year but not this year. Par for 2020 i guess.

Reaction Score
That also happened to me. I straightened it out sooner than you, though. Yeah last year we were prompted to donate, not so this year. I guess they are still working out the kinks. I must have talked to the ticket people 10 times...even after i did pay the donation it didnt show up on my online account. Weird that everything went smoothly last year but not this year. Par for 2020 i guess.
It only went different this year because you technically didn’t have to pay the seat donation until December 31st. However if you wanted to get points now and move up in the seat selection process you had to pay now.

UConn_Top_Dog

Reaction Score
I got reply email today from the Husky Athletic Fund. I made my donation after the June 30 deadline but renewed my seats before the deadline. I was told even though the donation was made a week after the deadline I will still see the priority points added this month and should be visible on the online account by this Friday afternoon. Seems like Friday is the last day of the grace period to get your points counted for the seat selection date.

Reaction Score
Has anyone else not had their current year donation updated yet on their account on uconnhuskies.com?

Reaction Score
Just bought three season tix at gampel. Have not told my wife yet.

UConn_Top_Dog

Reaction Score
Has anyone else not had their current year donation updated yet on their account on uconnhuskies.com?

Check your account after 4:00 pm today. At least that’s when they told me I would see the points added.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom