Season tickets reminder... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Season tickets reminder...

Reaction Score
first season ineligible for young alum - looking forward to being a real Season ticket holders now

see y'all at the Spring Game :)

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Young alumni tix are apparently now $60. I'm absolutely livid about this, as I purchased my young alumni tix during the early period where we supposedly got the best deals and paid $95. I could easily just scalp every game, but figured I'd buy through the school and help 'em out. Now I end up screwed for getting my tickets early and they're nearly 40% cheaper. Great.

Reaction Score
Young alumni tix are apparently now $60. I'm absolutely livid about this, as I purchased my young alumni tix during the early period where we supposedly got the best deals and paid $95. I could easily just scalp every game, but figured I'd buy through the school and help 'em out. Now I end up screwed for getting my tickets early and they're nearly 40% cheaper. Great.

Pick up the phone and call the ticket office and talk to a human being (ask for a service and retention rep). Did they even offer "Young Alumni" option in initial period?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Pick up the phone and call the ticket office and talk to a human being (ask for a service and retention rep).

Yeah, I'm gonna do that. I doubt I'll get a refund to my card, but maybe an extra season ticket or something

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Wait two more weeks they will lower them again.

Reaction Score
Pick up the phone and call the ticket office and talk to a human being (ask for a service and retention rep). Did they even offer "Young Alumni" option in initial period?
No, they didn't. Young Alumni went on sale after the initial period...

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
No, they didn't. Young Alumni went on sale after the initial period...

I called the office at the time and asked, and they said yes and gave me that rate. Family section tix were also being offered at a higher rate

Reaction Score
If you renewed by march 1st you got the best rate. The tickets now have tons of fees and come out to more.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The one negative for me is that I have to give up my seats because I added one. Too bad, I liked my seats.

Reaction Score
The one negative for me is that I have to give up my seats because I added one. Too bad, I liked my seats.

Are you still in 103? Where did they move you to?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Was Lashlee a drag on ticket sales? Could it be the tantalizing possibly return of the block C? Maybe its Hurley fever spill over.

Reaction Score

Just got off the phone with my rep - the young alum right now are $60 base price and then $5 extra per game for the new soccer/baseball athletic field funding. So, it came out to $90 per ticket. Ecstatic to be able to extend my young alum seats at this price. Incredible service from my rep as well. SO FIRED UP!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom