Season tickets reminder... | The Boneyard

Season tickets reminder...

Reaction Score
I will be renewing. I think my group will be dwindling some again but hopefully the more exciting play continues at least. Last season the games were so much more entertaining than the prior but my group has been worn down by all the losing.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Renewed last night online as my person with UConn was promoted so I did it online. I could have upgraded my seats, but I am right next to the blue chairbacks so I decided to stay put for my third year. Of course, we are all hoping for a good season and I know I want to see a 5-1 home record and get people back in the seats and making The Rent what it once was a loud place where opposing teams hated coming too.

Reaction Score
Same here. Got mine a few days back for $105 including tax. Shakes out to like $17 per ticket
PHIL, $17.00 ? Where are you sitting, in the men's room? :D Just kidding, glad you are on board. ;)

Got my group of four as soon as they were available. We lost a good friend and big time fan prior to last season so I used the ticket to bring a former co-worker to most of the games. He played for UMass and had a cup of coffee with the USFL back in the day. He enjoyed the games enough to want to become a regular with our group.
He does and will continue to root for UConn unless playing UMass of course.
Working on the spring game menu. GO DOGS !!!!!!!!!

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
PHIL, $17.00 ? Where are you sitting, in the men's room? :D Just kidding, glad you are on board. ;)

Got my group of four as soon as they were available. We lost a good friend and big time fan prior to last season so I used the ticket to bring a former co-worker to most of the games. He played for UMass and had a cup of coffee with the USFL back in the day. He enjoyed the games enough to want to become a regular with our group.
He does and will continue to root for UConn unless playing UMass of course.
Working on the spring game menu. GO DOGS !!!!!!!!!

Young alumni! Cheapest tickets at the Rent.

Reaction Score
What does everyone think... Should I buy the Family Section tickets today for $96 + the $25 gift card, or do I wait for them to come out with the Young Alumni tickets? I chatted with my ticket rep and he said they don't have an update on when Young Alumni tickets will be available, but he said they will probably be cheaper than the $96.

Time is of the essence!

Reaction Score
Talked to our rep tonight at the basketball game. Will probably renew our 2 in a different price range tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Renewed 2 seats. Moved down the the cheapest seats just to keep it going. If they get good again I will gladly pay seat rights.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
They put seat cushion fee on the blue chair app renewal.
You have to click zero on that to get rid of it.
I know they have those seat back/cushion for bench seating, but they think blue seats need them?

Reaction Score
They put seat cushion fee on the blue chair app renewal.
You have to click zero on that to get rid of it.
I know they have those seat back/cushion for bench seating, but they think blue seats need them?

>New this year, fans can add a Husky Seat seatback during the season ticket renewal process to make ordering easier. Wondering which cushion you need to order? Have no fear. Whether you are ordering with your season ticket or online at Husky Seats, you will automatically be assigned the correct cushion for your ticket location.<

Pics>Husky Seats

Reaction Score
>New this year, fans can add a Husky Seat seatback during the season ticket renewal process to make ordering easier. Wondering which cushion you need to order? Have no fear. Whether you are ordering with your season ticket or online at Husky Seats, you will automatically be assigned the correct cushion for your ticket location.<

Pics>Husky Seats
Renewed my seats too. I called about the donation and the ticket rep removed the seat cushions and saved me $80. I guess they are not supposed to be included with chair back seats. Anyway can’t wait to see them thump the National champs game one.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Medic knows all. Thanks.
I think the chairbacks are plenty comfy. Until my wife sees folks with the cushions..

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I wiffed on this deal. There is still some discount for renewal though and this was an additional one right?

Reaction Score
DV8nJHaXkAAhTsZ.jpg:large

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom