Season Tickets Now On Sale | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Season Tickets Now On Sale

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Just like the rest of the state, they keep wanting the money earlier and earlier

Reaction Score
Just like the rest of the state, they keep wanting the money earlier and earlier
TBH I'm surprised they don't want the money sooner. I have Sox season tickets and renewals start sept/oct.

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
I went to the website and they only had ones and twos in the nosebleed sections.
Those are just the seats for people who are not returning season ticket holders. All others are blocked off for the seat selection later this summer. But yes, I’d assume ticket sales will be up this year with the Hurley hype. Might not be what attendance was in the prime years, but better than the last two years.

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
What game are you guys most excited for? Even though it isn’t a home game, I’m most excited for the Villanova game, just because last season was such an embarrassment.

Reaction Score
Reminder email

Attachments

• BB18-Deadline-3-Days.jpeg
    BB18-Deadline-3-Days.jpeg
    735.3 KB · Views: 28

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
Reminder email
Kinda makes no sense that WBB draws more than MBB, but still costs almost half of the men. MBB wonders why it’s been struggling with attendance, outside of performance, of course.

Reaction Score
Kinda makes no sense that WBB draws more than MBB, but still costs almost half of the men. MBB wonders why it’s been struggling with attendance, outside of performance, of course.
Someone we know buys the women through us. They complain about those prices. Apparently thats expensive for women's basketball. Wish the men's tickets were that price.

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
Someone we know buys the women through us. They complain about those prices. Apparently thats expensive for women's basketball. Wish the men's tickets were that price.
Yeah especially if they complain about lack of ticket sales. I mean, the women are doing just fine.

Reaction Score
I want to get the value seats this year but don't see an option for them when I log onto my account. Is it because I am on a mobile browser?

It's Catch 22. If you want to buy "value" tickets then you are deemed to not value the team enough to be worthy of tickets.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom