Season Tickets Now On Sale | The Boneyard

Season Tickets Now On Sale

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
Schedule will be released later this summer, and non-conference oppenents will be announced earlier.
You can now buy “Husky Value Tickets” for as low as $135 for the men and around $100 for the women.

Reaction Score
I want to get the value seats this year but don't see an option for them when I log onto my account. Is it because I am on a mobile browser?

Reaction Score
Season ticket prices:

Gampel (10 Games):
Husky Value (Sections 218 & 223 Rows N and Higher) $130.00
Rest $300

XL (9 Games):
Husky Value (Sections 200,207,212,219) $117.00
Rest $270.00

Reaction Score
Anyone know anything about potential OCC games (other than what has already been made public?)

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
Anyone know anything about potential OCC games (other than what has already been made public?)
All we know about OCC games that are home is Arizona @ the XL. All other announced games to my knowledge is at MSG. By the way, has anyone realized that the season ticket website is down/really glitchy?

Reaction Score
I still don't see the option for value tickets. When I log in there is a list of teams/venue and no mention of the value seats. When I click in the xl center it is automatically the full price tickets. Anyone know where I'm going wrong?

Reaction Score
I still don' see the option for value tickets. When I log in there is a list of teams/venue and no mention of the value seats. When I click in the clink center it is automatically the full price tickets. Anyone know where I'm going wrong?
Are you a previous season ticket holder? If so that's probably your problem. For some reason if you had season ticket prior the site doesn't let you downgrade. Had a similar problem with football. I called them up and they fixed it.

Reaction Score
Are you a previous season ticket holder? If so that's probably your problem. For some reason if you had season ticket prior the site doesn't let you downgrade. Had a similar problem with football. I called them up and they fixed it.
Yes I am, thanks for the heads up. I will give them a call tomorrow.

Reaction Score
I got the email - was wondering if they'll be offering the pick-your-own-seats option again this coming year? Or was that a one-year offer?

Reaction Score
I got the email - was wondering if they'll be offering the pick-your-own-seats option again this coming year? Or was that a one-year offer?
You will be able to pick your own seats again. Think they will be doing this every year going forward

Reaction Score
Just bought my 1st BB season tickets ever. Have always gotten 4-5 singles tickets whether XL or gampel.

More of a hockey guy, but pumped for the Hurley era and see what these guys can do.

Question:
I bought the value tickets in the corners. Am I able to pick my seat in those sections, or is it already pre determined?

Reaction Score
Just bought my 1st BB season tickets ever. Have always gotten 4-5 singles tickets whether XL or gampel.

More of a hockey guy, but pumped for the Hurley era and see what these guys can do.

Question:
I bought the value tickets in the corners. Am I able to pick my seat in those sections, or is it already pre determined?
should be able to pick seats like everyone else. just in the those sections

Reaction Score
Are they requiring you pay the $80 parking fee at Gampel? On the paper application I received in the mail it is prefilled on the form. I don’t want the parking at Gampel. I find my own free parking. Plus I don’t want to park in the garage.

Reaction Score
Are they requiring you pay the $80 parking fee at Gampel? On the paper application I received in the mail it is prefilled on the form. I don’t want the parking at Gampel. I find my own free parking. Plus I don’t want to park in the garage.
No. I think what it means to say is you can only have 1 parking pass. You don't have to buy the pass.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom