Season ticket sales update (shocking) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Season ticket sales update (shocking)

calluke

#FreeHat!
Reaction Score
Need help with a question that the ticket office hasn't been much help on so far.

We have 2 XL season tickets in seats we like, but are interested in a couple of possibilities. One being just moving over closer to the aisle or down a row or two in the same section. The other being possibly adding 2 more season tickets.

Does anyone know A) how we go about exploring new seat locations but also guaranteeing our old seats if we decide we just want to keep those two and B) if we'd be able to stay in the same general seats/section if we add 2 more, or if we'd have to move back or upstairs?

I asked a similar question earlier this morning. They said that if you choose the "yes" option to upgrade or add seats that you can keep your current seats if you don't see anything you like.

Reaction Score
Need help with a question that the ticket office hasn't been much help on so far.

We have 2 XL season tickets in seats we like, but are interested in a couple of possibilities. One being just moving over closer to the aisle or down a row or two in the same section. The other being possibly adding 2 more season tickets.

Does anyone know A) how we go about exploring new seat locations but also guaranteeing our old seats if we decide we just want to keep those two and B) if we'd be able to stay in the same general seats/section if we add 2 more, or if we'd have to move back or upstairs?
So what you do is renew your seats and make sure you select that you want to be part of the voluntary seat upgrade process. You will not lose your seats unless you find something you like. You will also get the chance to add more seats during the process. It will be done online towards the end of July

Reaction Score
So what is the HAF ranking that is referenced in the hard copy ticket form? Also see that to get priority rights to BE tourney tix, you have to cough up at least $1,000 in donations.

Reaction Score
So what is the HAF ranking that is referenced in the hard copy ticket form? Also see that to get priority rights to BE tourney tix, you have to cough up at least $1,000 in donations.
That’s your ranking out of all UConn athletic donors.

Reaction Score
Figured that.. was trying to gauge then if I really needed to add another $1K in donations to reach Director level. That comes with priority status for BE tournament tix. Not sure how far down the status list the UConn allotment will fall.
Do the seat donation $’s count toward the status level?

Reaction Score
Do the seat donation $’s count toward the status level?
I think it does 76. When I asked last year about my company matching the donation, UConn told me although they are "seat donations", they count the same as a charitable donation like it used to be for the scholarship fund (that's where the $ goes).

Reaction Score
I think it does 76. When I asked last year about my company matching the donation, UConn told me although they are "seat donations", they count the same as a charitable donation like it used to be for the scholarship fund (that's where the $ goes).
You are correct. Seat donation counts for your total donation.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Just checked on my tickets. We have until June 30th to keep our same seats as last year for the same "seat donation" as last year and still have the opportunity to upgrade or purchase more.

Reaction Score
New season ticket holder here - both venues. They made my wife and I buy Husky Value (white sections) for now... with the understanding that we would be able to upgrade later in the summer. What are ppl's opinions as to the best sections in terms of seat location to price value?

Reaction Score
I’m in the 200s at xl but in one of the first rows on the balcony overlooking the court with a good view. The value is excellent. It seems that some of the seats in the 100s in the corners aren’t a very good value in recent years..but we are in the big East now so every seat is good

Reaction Score
New season ticket holder here - both venues. They made my wife and I buy Husky Value (white sections) for now... with the understanding that we would be able to upgrade later in the summer. What are ppl's opinions as to the best sections in terms of seat location to price value?

Personally, I prefer sideline over anything. I hate watching a game from the ends. Some people seem to love it though. Comes fown to personal preference

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
Is there a place on the donation form to show a matching gift?

Reaction Score
Is there a place on the donation form to show a matching gift?
It's been awhile since I've done the match but don't you pay the donation and then report it to your company? I don't think you put anything on the donation form. You just tell them how much you gave and they match whatever the policy is.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom