Season Officially Starts Tomorrow | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Season Officially Starts Tomorrow

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Polley would be the better option if he could develop a tough attitude. I'm thinking it's easier to get a player to become aggressive than develop skills at this stage.
But if that doesn't happen, Whaley would get the nod because Hurley values defense. Expect ugly games if that happens.

Without either player overcoming their weaknesses Mamadou would have been the best option but I doubt he contributes this season. I'm hoping that the injury plague UConn has suffered through recently ends quickly.

When he gets healthy, I'm all in on Diarra. Hurley guy.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Leave it to some guy to ask a question about Ollie.
I have to say though some guy in the background was pretty entertaining. I couldn’t believe the number of ticks and twitches he has. It’s like some guy has Tourette’s.

Reaction Score
Polley would be the better option if he could develop a tough attitude. I'm thinking it's easier to get a player to become aggressive than develop skills at this stage.
But if that doesn't happen, Whaley would get the nod because Hurley values defense. Expect ugly games if that happens.

Without either player overcoming their weaknesses Mamadou would have been the best option but I doubt he contributes this season. I'm hoping that the injury plague UConn has suffered through recently ends quickly.

He needs to get stronger.

Reaction Score
Last year the interview would have the word "Love each other" recited 50 times. This year it's "Trust each other"...Love the change!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom