OT: - Sean Miller's comments after Colorado beats Arizona | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Sean Miller's comments after Colorado beats Arizona

Reaction Score
To all the Ollie haters; all of the boneyard will be calling for Miller's head right now since he not made a final four with all that talent.
Sean Miller is 44-9 over the past season and a half and won the PAC 12 regular season and tournament championships last season. UConn is 24-24 during that same timeframe and hasn't won anything to speak of. I am pretty sure any reasonable UConn fan would consider Sean Miller a huge upgrade as head coach.

Reaction Score
How long have you been a fan, 2-3 years? There have been many worst over many years, some with really good players.
35 years...we have lost games very badly... I'm talking actual on court play is the worst I've seen. If you go by the fact they last losing season was 30 years ago until last year, it makes perfect sense. Yes, there have been very ugly losses with offensive droughts and collapses, but not high school level play like we saw the other day. That was pathetic... no team play, turnover after turnover, showboating while getting burned, wild shots...it is a terribly coached squad.

Reaction Score
Huge fan of coach Miller. He has a point. He is calling out his players. Some of these losses don't make sense considering that Arizona has a great blend of young talent and upperclassmen leadership. Plus they have possibly two of the best players in the Pac 12, Deandre Ayton and Allow Trier.

Reaction Score
Huge fan of coach Miller. He has a point. He is calling out his players. Some of these losses don't make sense considering that Arizona has a great blend of young talent and upperclassmen leadership. Plus they have possibly two of the best players in the Pac 12, Deandre Ayton and Allow Trier.

Should we question his ability to coach this team? I am glad he called some players out, they deserve it. But it sounds like a similar problem as to here (mind you in a much better place than here) where motivating the key players is tough. Is it always the coaches?

By the way he has proven to be a much better coach than KO so I am not going there at all. But these kids sometimes just don't care, they have it all figured out it seems to them. Reality is they don't, but just that fact they think so makes a coach wonder who he recruited a couple ears back I am sure. These kids are tough these days, too many marching to the beat their own drums.

Reaction Score
I don't think we should question is ability to coach. His resume speaks for itself. I agree that it is more of the players not being motivated to play at an Elite level for a pretty high ranking school like Arizona and similar to our fellas at UConn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom