Sean Lester | The Boneyard

Sean Lester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just wanted to say, that Sean Lester is a candidate for our vacant AD situation. Being a member of the Boneyard, I hope he does not get it, because I will wanna go Fishy on everyone, and punch you all in the throat any time you talk ish about him. He is probably a long shot, but has a chance, and a bright future ahead of him.

You see, he and I are second cousins. His father and my father are cousins. He has been very impressive and was in his time here with Perkins. He's a great guy.

He has no bearing on my Husky fandom. I'm pretty darn excited, though.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Just wanted to say, that Sean Lester is a candidate for our vacant AD situation. Being a member of the Boneyard, I hope he does not get it, because I will wanna go Fishy on everyone, and punch you all in the throat any time you talk ish about him. He is probably a long shot, but has a chance, and a bright future ahead of him.

You see, he and I are second cousins. His father and my father are cousins. He has been very impressive and was in his time here with Perkins. He's a great guy.

Dude if he gets the job people will be directing all of their "boneyard quality " advice through you to him.

Reaction Score
If you father and his father are cousins I think that makes you 3rd cousins but still be interested in your inside info if he gets the job haha

Reaction Score
My friends in KC who are KU grads and football fans may help him pack his house in Lawrence. On the other hand the Mizzou fans would pay KU to keep him.

That's not reserved for him, it's anyone associated with the KU football program. What a s&*t show that program is and I use program loosely.

If he's the right man for the gig I hope he gets it.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

Must be like Mau and Jerry are kissing cousins?????

Reaction Score
If you father and his father are cousins I think that makes you 3rd cousins but still be interested in your inside info if he gets the job haha

Nope, 2nd cousins. He is a first cousin once removed to my father being the offspring of his first cousin.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
No offense to your cousin, as I know nothing about Lester. But our first crack at hiring within the "Lou Perkins tree" was a complete disaster, so not sure we want to go there again.

And given the focus on the future and where we want to go with Herbst, I am not sure how interested she would be in bringing in someone associated with one of the prior regimes (although you could argue that Perkins is the only reason we aren't stuck in the Big East playing in Memorial Stadium against Maine as our big game).

If I were a betting man, my money is on Sean Frazier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom