OT: - Scottie Scheffler Arrested This Morning at Valhalla | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Scottie Scheffler Arrested This Morning at Valhalla

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
IMG_20240517_131549.jpg

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

ESPN+ showed photos of the scene, in daylight and the yellow rain gear isn't obvious that it's police and has a hood. Even in broad daylight you wouldn't know it was a cop, let alone in the dark. This is not the cop but that is police, not one of the volunteers.

GNylgJZXUAEEz6b.jpeg

Reaction Score
Interesting that they left out "officer jumped on to a moving vehicle" and instead chose to say that he was dragged, insinuating that Scheffler ran him over.
Do they teach that at the academy? When I heard that, my first thought was that the officer had been watching to many TJ Hooker reruns.

Reaction Score
He got out that quickly with a charge of assaulting a police officer? I thought for sure that's one of those charges where they take their time processing so you can sit in a cell for a while, and you consider yourself lucky if they aren't less than careful with your transport.
I just listened to his post round presser. He is a very kind person. Was complimentary to the officers at the jail. Said they were very kind and tried to calm him down.

Reaction Score
It’s definetly a misunderstanding I have been confused before with police directing traffic. Leaving the rent I missed an officers direction I stop to see where to go and points in another direction yells over there over there.

Reaction Score
Let's grant that Scheffler is a good person and that he attributes this to strong religious beliefs that provide a moral and ethical foundation for his life.

Your argument is that we should extrapolate from this one case to assert that being religious is sufficient to demonstrate that one is a good person, or even that there is a positive correlation on average with religiosity and being a good person? Come on.

Nope.

The original post I commented about called him a dick. I have just as much, if not more, reason to extrapolate that Scheffler is a decent guy because of his religious values as that poster is of labeling him a dick for what happened yesterday.

Reaction Score
Nope.

The original post I commented about called him a dick. I have just as much, if not more, reason to extrapolate that Scheffler is a decent guy because of his religious values as that poster is of labeling him a dick for what happened yesterday.
It's totally illogical to give someone the benefit of the doubt solely because they're religious. It's just as ridiculous as saying he's a dick because he plays golf.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom