OT: - Scottie Scheffler Arrested This Morning at Valhalla | The Boneyard

OT: Scottie Scheffler Arrested This Morning at Valhalla

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Crazy chain of events.

Shuttle for fans hits and kills a pedestrian near Valhalla.
Traffic becomes a mess.
Golfers start making their own traffic lanes to get to the course.
Scheffler disobeys a cop's directives for driving and gets pulled from car, cuffed and booked.
Day 2 at PGA just got interesting.

Reaction Score
Amazing, he was booked and released in less than an hour. Will be interesting to see how this gets resolved.

Reaction Score
Crazy chain of events.

Shuttle for fans hits and kills a pedestrian near Valhalla.
Traffic becomes a mess.
Golfers start making their own traffic lanes to get to the course.
Scheffler disobeys a cop's directives for driving and gets pulled from car, cuffed and booked.
Day 2 at PGA just got interesting.

You're missing the reports that he drove off with the officer holding onto his car, which is where the felony charge comes in.

He'll plea down to community service. Nothing to see here.

Reaction Score
This is a huge story and the media will fan it as they do everything. These PGA studs are entitled and treated like royalty wherever they go and he should have stopped and talked to the cop.
Now the cops can’t give him special privilege but it’s also a bad look for the venue, state, city.
What will he say about it when asked… a million times over the weekend?
A quick apology with concern for the pedestrian is the way to go.

Reaction Score
Well that officer just made a name for himself as a server at Applebees.
Lol yeah like anything will happen to him. He'll be promoted in a couple years

Reaction Score
Lol yeah like anything will happen to him. He'll be promoted in a couple years

I'm hardly a fan of the police, but I don't see what the cop did wrong her?

He didn't give a celebrity special treatment. Isn't that a good thing? Scheffler was a dick and deserved to be booked from what I've read. Haven't seen a video or anything, just going by reports.

What else do you expect to happen when you fail to stop for a signaling cop?

To be fair, I think golf is stupid and I've yet to meet a frequent golfer who isn't a gigantic tool. So that might be coloring my opinion

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm hardly a fan of the police, but I don't see what the cop did wrong here. He didn't give a celebrity special treatment. Isn't that a good thing? Scheffler was a dick and deserved to be booked. Haven't seen a video or anything, just going by reports. What else do you expect to happen when you fail to stop for a signaling cop?
He was in a PGA marked vehicle and the cop was dressed the same as a parking lot security guy. They were also told to allow golfers to drive around. This cop is a lunatic

Reaction Score

He didn't give a celebrity special treatment. Isn't that a good thing? Scheffler was a dick and deserved to be booked from what I've read. Haven't seen a video or anything, just going by reports.

To be fair, I think golf is stupid and I've yet to meet a frequent golfer who isn't a gigantic tool. So that might be coloring my opinion
Did u read the statement from his lawyer that another cop told him to drive around? The players have PGA marked cars. From reports it appears the cop jumped onto his car. Sorry but that is not normal.

Also another report said that the rain gear WASN’T marked with Police.

I have law enforcement family members. This sounds like a cop in a power trip

Reaction Score

"The police officer attempted to attach himself to Scheffler’s car"
giphy.gif

Reaction Score

The Scheffler is a dick comment is uncalled for. He's well noted as being super religious and one of the nicest guys on tour.

Let's just say for a second it was dark, 5 am and he's won something like 4 of the last 5 tourneys he's played including the Masters. Maybe, just maybe, he tried to get around some traffic to get work in before his round.

Reaction Score

Anyone that grabs onto someone's car to escalate a situation is an idiot.

Reaction Score
Open up the Boneyard for a little morning diversion, and get surprised by a gift. This thread has the early markers of a Boneyard classic.
I agree it’s going to be fun if we don’t get it shut down for veering off course

Reaction Score
Ya think?? Saving grace is they carry a gun. And then charge them.
I REALLY hope there is body cam video.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The Scheffler is a dick comment is uncalled for. He's well noted as being super religious and one of the nicest guys on tour.

Let's just say for a second it was dark, 5 am and he's won something like 4 of the last 5 tourneys he's played including the Masters. Maybe, just maybe, he tried to get around some traffic to get work in before his round.
He didn't even drop the line "do you know who I am" when he absolutely could have.
The cop did this so he can tack on an assault charge. One of the dirty tricks they always like to pull

Reaction Score
He didn't even drop the line "do you know who I am" when he absolutely could have.

The cop did this so he can tack on an assault charge. One of the dirty tricks they always like to pull
Really??? Even if they do it? How do I get charged with assault if u jump on me?

I would expect someone to be startled if that happens and maybe take a few seconds to process it

Reaction Score
Not sure how anyone can really defend this police officer? I just read through the situation and this is a classic case of a cop on a power trip. Interesting to see how everyone reacts considering the police victim here is a wealthy white christian man from texas

Reaction Score
Really??? Even if they do it? How do I get charged with assault if u jump on me?

I would expect someone to be startled if that happens and maybe take a few seconds to process it
Yup. Jeff Darlington said he drove about 10 yards (slowly) with the cop attached to the car lol. This seems like a classic case of the cop escalating the situation because of a power trip

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Not sure how anyone can really defend this police officer? I just read through the situation and this is a classic case of a cop on a power trip. Interesting to see how everyone reacts considering the police victim here is a wealthy white christian man from texas
Man sweating about decision to press the two buttons meme

Reaction Score

I can only assume you haven’t met too many golfers. Even for you that is an over the top generalization.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom