ScoringPct.jpg

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i think the perfect balance for this team is to aim for this eventually:
40%-50% gurad(lamb/bazz/boat)
25% bigs(ao/ad/to)
25%-35% wings(dd/gif/scoe)
- thats just 2cents from me. notice how even our wings/bigs are? they are all battling for touches becuase we are so freaking deep(8 deep that would start on any other team) and our 2 soph guards are both studs.
-more importantly we got a to see what the 8 man is going to be come crunch time. gif is a nice role player, but he will not see much time at all come big time games. we have talked about it before, we are just to talented in front of him on the depth chart.
-i expect boat role to slowly increase over the next 2 weeks. i see him getting 5-10 minutes. maybe allens minutes each half plus 2 more for a quick lamb break.
-one thing to watch out for is ad's development and to's development making them more diserable on the court that ao. if those 2 continue to grow, ao will struggle for pt.

my 8 and i don't want to see any1 esle unless the situation calls for it.
ad/ao/to- rotate the c/pf spots. scoe will also get some minutes at the 4 when we go wing(345-lamb/dd/scoe).
dd/scoe-dd gets more time at the 3 but scoe gets some
bazz/boat/lamb-lamb and bazz get 33mins each, boat gets 14 off the bench.

c- ad-25/ao-15
pf- to-30, scoe-10
sf- dd-30, scoe-10
sg- lamb-33, boat-7
pg- bazz-33, boat-7

gif/wolf/allen- we will see them at those situation times. like end of first half when we dont want a silly foul on a key player etc...this team has scary depth/talent. becuase of that pt will be hard to get and then when u get it, chance to score/board etc will also be hard. this team is sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman
Top Bottom