Score Predictions vs Seton Hall 89-41 | The Boneyard

Score Predictions vs Seton Hall 89-41

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaqtech

Longtime Louisville Lover
Reaction Score
UCONN 86 Seton Hall 43

Tradition plays out here...if the game is any closer I'd be shocked.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
i'll go 89-39. i think Seton hall is about at the same level as Buffalo or Dayton. they actually have a few good looking wins over ODU and La Tech but have also lost to Hofstra and Wake, by a lot.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I was telling someone the over-under for margin was 50, looks like I'm in good company, eric and chapette

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I was telling someone the over-under for margin was 50, looks like I'm in good company, eric and chapette
it's kinda hard to tell. SHU does have some solid seeming wins over teams that used to be good. and they have played the likes of Michigan, Wake, La Tech and ODU - all much more well known names than Towson, FDU, Buffalo, etc. but my point is i can't really tell if SHU is in the same category as those schools, or if they are better.

then again, we beat aTm by 30 so i guess a 50 point margin over SHU is not surprising.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
UConn 84 SHU 34

thank you and those who actually posted "a score"... and not a margin of victory. geesh we got geniuses on this board, play along AND add all the comments you want

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score
I think it's actually more difficult to call a game versus an unranked opponent, where the bench gets a lot more minutes and Geno takes his foot off the gas in the first half.

UCONN by 30-50 !

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
thank you and those who actually posted "a score"... and not a margin of victory. geesh we got geniuses on this board, play along AND add all the comments you want

Hey some of us say the Pledge AND sing the national anthem - we get the inside track from you know who!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think it depends on whether there is a letdown after Tuesday. I'm not expecting a major one, but a little, even for our kids, would be natural. Using nice round numbers, I'll call 100-40. I think Kaleena gets untracked and we get lots of easy baskets. If we play like we did 3 nights ago, The Hall will be lucky to get to 40. KML may outscore them. :)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
You guys are really expecting Geno to give Ann Donovan a rude awakening.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
You guys are really expecting Geno to give Ann Donovan a rude awakening.
I think our kids take no prisoners. We defoliate the Garden State tonight.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
it's kinda hard to tell. SHU does have some solid seeming wins over teams that used to be good. and they have played the likes of Michigan, Wake, La Tech and ODU - all much more well known names than Towson, FDU, Buffalo, etc. but my point is i can't really tell if SHU is in the same category as those schools, or if they are better.

then again, we beat aTm by 30 so i guess a 50 point margin over SHU is not surprising.
The only "good" loss was Michigan. There are no good wins.
They "may" be better than they used to be. They are not very good.
As a poster on the RU board says - UConn, a lot; SH - not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom