Score predictions for Ohio State game | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Score predictions for Ohio State game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Read a lot about Mitchell eager to erase last year's memory. How about Mccoy. She wanted get the scholarship she wanted at Uconn. Will she play like a woman scorned?

Reaction Score
OSU Pic.png

Here are the final forecasts with less than an hour to game time. I sure hope BigBird's forecast is a function of too much drinking, and not inside info!

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
UCONN is jealous of Baylor's recent big win and beats OSU by 109 so that they hold the NCAA record for biggest score differential.

Actually, I predict a slightly more modest 40 point win by UCONN.

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
'm not much into set and subset or finger count--and I just started using a calculator---o--but it looks to me
that your players are scoring more than you suggest the score to finally be. Is this the sneaky way Uconn controls the scoring??
LOL, just trying to make sure everyone is paying attention BroadwayVa... :)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
82-62 Uconn
Last couple years uconn been beating teams by like 40ppg good teams about 25ppg. This season is no drop off. As they are still beating teams by double digit besides the first game. But i like Uconn because i dont think OSU is discipline enough to stay with uconn. Alot of one on one and quick/bad shots with them. Remember last year game against OSU....well now the game is at the XL with a different team that already stamped its own Uconn Identity.... i like uconn big.
wehaveawinner_img__620x300.jpg

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
82-62 Uconn
Last couple years uconn been beating teams by like 40ppg good teams about 25ppg. This season is no drop off. As they are still beating teams by double digit besides the first game. But i like Uconn because i dont think OSU is discipline enough to stay with uconn. Alot of one on one and quick/bad shots with them. Remember last year game against OSU....well now the game is at the XL with a different team that already stamped its own Uconn Identity.... i like uconn big.

Pretty fair forecast.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
[QUOTE="CTtransplant, post: 1943301, member: 65]... I sure hope BigBird's forecast is a function of too much drinking, and not inside info![/QUOTE]

<< hiccup >> ...

Reaction Score

That's un fair--you got the award with; INTELLIGENCE, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND KNOWING THE OPPONENTS---WHILE I use the only thing available to me--old fashioned WAG--tainted by dumbness.

Reaction Score
LOL, just trying to make sure everyone is paying attention BroadwayVa... :)
The only reason I noticed the difference in numbers--IS---when I did a similar posting--i said i'd better make sure my numbers match, and fixed my screwup---I was certain some idiot would make the comment I made to you.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Hmmm. Let me think. Last year, we got Mitchell in early foul trouble, jumped on OSU, and they gave up. We had the DPOY. I think containing Mitchell may be tough this year. They like to score a lot and defend only a little. I'll pick UConn by 90-75. There may be some tense moments.

I think Crystal shines. I look for Lou and Pheesa to combine for 40+. I think Gabby will out-everything OSU.
Better defense tonight than I was expecting, but ...

Containing Mitchell. Yep, 19 at the half, 23 overall.

Lou and Pheesa for 40+. I guess 53 is more than 40.

Gabby did indeed out-everything the Buckeyes.

Reaction Score
We just finished our tape. Unless there are predictions that do not appear in CT-T's good list, I call the leaders as 2ND CITY and BAJAN BEST, with both nailing the margin, despite the terrific prediction by Huskies U, and a phenomenal half-dozen or more of other prescient predictors who also almost nailed the margin. This looks like it was THE BEST collective result yet for our intrepid crew of forecasters. Did not calculate the tie-breaker yet....hope others will handle that calculation. (BAJAN _ you had some really good posts of various sorts as well....added a lot to the thread).

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
Speech.jpg

We just finished our tape. Unless there are predictions that do not appear in CT-T's good list, I call the leaders as 2ND CITY and BAJAN BEST, with both nailing the margin, despite the terrific prediction by Huskies U, and a phenomenal half-dozen or more of other prescient predictors who also almost nailed the margin. This looks like it was THE BEST collective result yet for our intrepid crew of forecasters. Did not calculate the tie-breaker yet....hope others will handle that calculation. (BAJAN _ you had some really good posts of various sorts as well....added a lot to the thread).

I would like to thank my Mother, may she rest in peace, even though she is rolling in her grave with my +2 tally of points for the Individual players.. Also like to thank God for his guidance and Finally, For all my BoneYard Brothers and sisters, I Could not do it without your daily insights and Support.. I feel so blessed right now.. :cool::cool::cool:
acceptance.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member