Score predictions for LSU game Sunday night | The Boneyard

Score predictions for LSU game Sunday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What are you mighty happy folks thinking now? Tempted to let your emotions run away with your good judgement on this one? Who wins....by what score....and why, if that would interest you. (You've got three sharp shooters to challenge from those Baylor prediction.) Stay well.

Reaction Score
Ok. UConn played two close games against #12 FSU and #2 Baylor, . LSU has played three games, winning all:
  • @ LaTech, 77-73 - they are 11 (Grambling) and in the middle of a sudden coaching change
  • Home vs Wake, 60-57 2-1 (RU, Navy). not particularly impressive
  • Home vs. Rice, 66-55 against two third-tier schools
What I get out of this is that they are a middling scoring team who hasn't faced a challenge yet, this year. In their best game against Wake, they went 1-14 from 3, shot ~35% inside the arc, and got outrebounded. They have two bigs (6'5" & 6'6"), both frosh who didn't play against Wake.

I call this the first big win of the season for UConn. I think LSU will struggle to get past 50. UConn 80-55.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Tough one for predicting the score. Both teams are still evolving so here goes:

UConn 75 - LSU 49. First blow out of the season!

Reaction Score
Gabby does NOT get into early foul trouble and has a double double. 87-55 UCONN.

Reaction Score
I think these ladies will want to pound on LSU after two hard fought contests I would like to see Kyla get a lot more time , Molly have at least 6 pts Natalie have a big game. I would like Chrystal to have a great defensive game and Kia and Chung have 13 pts each . Gabby play 3 quarters with no fouls Lastly get out of LSU with no injuries and a W. UConn by 18

Reaction Score
Gabby does NOT get into early foul trouble and has a double double. 87-55 UCONN.
I agree that it's a 15-25 point win.

But what Rayvin56 says: Gabby stays clean this game. That has to have been a focus of practice the past couple of days. Ditto for Pheesa. They are both trying to/having had to do too much, but they can't do even enough if they are on the bench.

Looking for Saniya to get regain balance in her game, after a rough performance against Baylor.

And the "kids" (Kyla and Molly--Crystal's no longer a kid) to get some playing time.

Reaction Score
And you know the amazing Napheesa is going to get hers, too, which is why I think it'll be over a 30 point spread.
superpheeseSig.png

Reaction Score
I think these ladies will want to pound on LSU after two hard fought contests I would like to see Kyla get a lot more time , Molly have at least 6 pts Natalie have a big game. I would like Chrystal to have a great defensive game and Kia and Chung have 13 pts each . Gabby play 3 quarters with no fouls Lastly get out of LSU with no injuries and a W. UConn by 18

NAP: yo, this is Thanksgiving coming up, and your good post sounds like a Xmas wish list! All sounds good and even reasonable to me. Would love to see all that. Glad you chimed in...and Happy Thanksgiving.

Reaction Score
I'm going with 83-55 though I haven't the slightest idea of what's actually going to happen. I just see their defense starting to gel and that should contribute a bit to some fast break opportunities. A good game to continue building the chemistry and cohesiveness of the team.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
What to say. I admire the courage of the smack down predictions, but wonder if a team that has started slow in 2 games won't do so in a Baylor hangover. For me how they start is more important than the spread. 77-53

Reaction Score
I'll go with Alex and Rocky's predictions. Seventy something to Fifty something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom