Score predictions for LSU game Sunday night | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Score predictions for LSU game Sunday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
THE YARDER GAME BALLS: First, what a phenomenal job by so many of you....truly amazing and I marvel at how you folks do this. It's all i can do these days to try to compute the results, and I'm glad for any of you to correct my findings:

ALEXRGCT with the exact 23 point margin, plus some welcome humor in presentation. Could probably make a case for ROCKYMTBLUE2 challenging for the gold with a 22 point margin and missing the actual game score by only one point, with one of the later but welcome and legit entrees. SUEBIRD10FAN with an early and prescient 24 point margin. and almost nailing the exact score, takes the Bronze. HUSKY FANATIC, just misses the Bronze with another 24 point margin. HARDHATGUY next with a nifty analysis to boot, and much too close with a 25 margin to be excluded. Same re HUSKY NUT with a 26 point margin and only one off of UCONN's winning total. Don't know how you guys do this. Terrific. Several others right in the thick of this. Again, not ready to bank on my calculations, so please whack away with any corrections or different views.

Now for HUSKY GAME BALLS: was very liberal with these on the Baylor prediction post, including coaches and actually every player with game balls. But tonight come away much less delighted. Only awarding one to: SAMUELSON who set her personal record and showed some scrap (while driving me nuts at times by reverting back to her tendency to defend with her hands at waist level too often). Will set up a new prediction thread tomorrow for Dayton.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
What to say. I admire the courage of the smack down predictions, but wonder if a team that has started slow in 2 games won't do so in a Baylor hangover. For me how they start is more important than the spread. 77-53
wehaveawinner_img__620x300.jpg

Reaction Score
DC: you computer jocks have an amazing bag of tricks. Pretty nifty stuff......appreciated here......though I'm not sure just how much that looks like you; the jacket looks a little snug, for one thing. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Reaction Score
Yup, I finally had a leaner and this contest is horse shoes! Thanks DC.

ROCK: a guffaw/snort here....good one. Hope you wrap your next one around the pin. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
ROCK: a guffaw/snort here....good one. Hope you wrap your next one around the pin. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours

Back at yeah. Good food and good friends, relatives. Best holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom